new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i wish i hadnt..not a fan of those silly stunt bikers. there are days when i just wanna swerve a 3k lb car into their lane.

:) finally glad to see another chick on here. welcome and enjoy the sexism. the guys are tough and super sarcastic. and helpful at times

did anyone read her myspace profile....?

soon to be the most popular member on hondaswap. who is this brian guy everyone talks about? :ph34r:

Here for:Friends
Orientation:Bi
Hometown:Council Tuckey. lol
Body type:5' 7" / Slim / Slender
Ethnicity:White / Caucasian
Religion:Atheist
Zodiac Sign:Gemini
Smoke / Drink:Yes / Yes
Children:I don't want kids
Education:Some college
Income:Less than $30,000

Last edited:
hi new person. welcome to the board.

Here's your complimentary anti-leg humping jumpsuit. complete with a fake nutsack and an extra padded torso section to hide your tits.

hello

there is nothing hoter than a girl with a hot car. did you do the work yourself. i lied that is even hoter if you did.

you guys are fuckin psychos... i dont see a link to her sol pics or her myspace, yet you guys find em.

no wonder girls dont stick around!!

click on her name
it puts up a nice pretty drop down
of which, has a homepage option, where she kindly filled in her myspace url.

the internet > you

holy shit...did yall listen to the thing on her myspace...its funny as hell...

Re:

hello boys.:wave: (answering all of your questions)
im sure i can handle the sarcasm:hmm: i do construction for a living i work with boys all day long. lol. and yea the skunk2 intake manifold is just temp for now. its just some cheap intake manifold i got and the edelbrock throttle body was just laying around in my garage so i threw that on. and the exhaust is invidia its not completely 3" but its close. its a cat back exhaust system. :shrug2: eh it sounds good its not loud or ricer.

if you really want to know more about me just go to :walk:

www.myspace.com/missamborghini

and im 21/iowa...lol:driver:

the amborghini thing is just a nickname ive always had cuz ive been a car fanatic since i was a baby.I had a huge thing for lamborghinis when i was little. so when i was 18 i got the lamborghini emblem tattoed on my lower back and had it say "amborghini" instead of "lamborghini".

im just a lady into cars and the drag racing sport and am here to play with the big dogs. lol:burnout: :boxing:

the amborghini thing is just a nickname ive always had cuz ive been a car fanatic since i was a baby.I had a huge thing for lamborghinis when i was little. so when i was 18 i got the lamborghini emblem tattoed on my lower back and had it say "amborghini" instead of "lamborghini".

Is your name "Amber" or something ? Why the hell would you have someone misspell the name of a crappy Italian car company on your body ?

Just my cynism. Pics of this tattoo would fulfill all of my questions.

looks like a minature supra...

welcome chicky

Is your name "Amber" or something ? Why the hell would you have someone misspell the name of a crappy Italian car company on your body ?

Just my cynism. Pics of this tattoo would fulfill all of my questions.

because i love crappy italian cars and i cant spell and i love getting bullshit comments from a man thats 30 yrs old and has wild e coyote as their avatar. :blah: :kick:

Like gettin comments from older guys, eh? Creepy.

Back