new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because i love crappy italian cars and i cant spell and i love getting bullshit comments from a man thats 30 yrs old and has wild e coyote as their avatar. :blah: :kick:
:owned:

so when i was 18 i got the lamborghini emblem tattoed on my lower back and had it say "amborghini" instead of "lamborghini".
lets see the tramp stamp...

732900176_l.jpg

lets see the tramp stamp...[/quote]

ok your turn wheres your tramp stamp?:poke: :shades: is it that mushroom print on your face?

i have a dime tattoo'd on my dick

in hard times it turns into a quarter.

hello boys.:wave: (answering all of your questions)
im sure i can handle the sarcasm:hmm: i do construction for a living i work with boys all day long. lol. and yea the skunk2 intake manifold is just temp for now. its just some cheap intake manifold i got and the edelbrock throttle body was just laying around in my garage so i threw that on. and the exhaust is invidia its not completely 3" but its close. its a cat back exhaust system. :shrug2: eh it sounds good its not loud or ricer.

if you really want to know more about me just go to :walk:

www.myspace.com/missamborghini

and im 21/iowa...lol:driver:

the amborghini thing is just a nickname ive always had cuz ive been a car fanatic since i was a baby.I had a huge thing for lamborghinis when i was little. so when i was 18 i got the lamborghini emblem tattoed on my lower back and had it say "amborghini" instead of "lamborghini".

im just a lady into cars and the drag racing sport and am here to play with the big dogs. lol:burnout: :boxing:

^^^wow....
cute.

lol. The local tatoo artist calls lower back tatoos on girls slut tags. I'm just sayin...

theres alot of bitches that get dumb tattoos that are of butterflies and flowers n shit. i just wanted to get a tattoo that resembeled in general about cars so i made my own kind of emblem.you cant stero type ppl were all individuals and unique in our own way.

because i love crappy italian cars and i cant spell and i love getting bullshit comments from a man thats 30 yrs old and has wild e coyote as their avatar. :blah: :kick:

Maybe next time they'll tattoo "Ersonality" on your ass. I'm an ex Lambo Echanic, bince. :)

732900176_l.jpg

lamborghini_logo.gif

The resemblance is uncanny.

Last edited:
Maybe next time they'll tattoo "Ersonality" on your ass. I'm an ex Lambo Echanic, bince. :)

732900176_l.jpg

lamborghini_logo.gif

The resemblance is uncanny.

I used to love to play those games where you can see how much two pictures got in common:

1. The shape of the emblem on the tatto, is the same shape on the Lambo emblem.
2. Nothing.

Back