new girl

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love how hondaswap members can take any thread and turn it into the total opposite of which it started. Also, by judging people based on their tattoos.

love it.

Also, by judging people based on their tattoos.

If I wanted to let the world know that I consider myself to be an asshat, then I would tatoo "ASSHAT" somewhere on my body.

You don't put things in ink on your body that you don't truly believe in. We simple took literary license and analyze the meanings behind the tatoos and placement thereof.

Last edited:
:laughing1:
this shit is hilarious. where's the popcorn and could someone please get the lights. :laughing1:

i love how hondaswap members can take any thread and turn it into the total opposite of which it started. Also, by judging people based on their tattoos.

love it.

i wouldn't say it's judging the person because of the tattoo, it's judging because of the location. lower back tattoos just have a stereotype because of a lot of girls that have them. the tat could say "virgin" and it would still be regarded as a bad thing. i don't give a shit either way, i don't know her so whatever. but she did add me to her myspace ^_^

People get tattoos as a form of self-expression, thus making them an accurate factor in determining subtle attributes of their personality.

i wouldn't say it's judging the person because of the tattoo, it's judging because of the location. lower back tattoos just have a stereotype because of a lot of girls that have them. the tat could say "virgin" and it would still be regarded as a bad thing. i don't give a shit either way, i don't know her so whatever. but she did add me to her myspace ^_^

thanks for being nice

So are you into 30 year old men Amber?

If the age difference is too great for ya....

I can always pick you up dressed in my best little Lord Fauntleroy costume with giant over-sized lollipop.

you take smartass remarks too literally.
you like licking on lollypops?
ill give you something to lick on you son of a bitch:laugh:

Back