New Goodies

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 28 2003, 05:21 AM
you're such a kiss ass, get off her nuts already. lol.

i just happen to like the stuff. really. Trinity's got a rex i would drool over, and her knowledge of hondas just blows me away so she gets the :worthy: from me :) its not about :wub:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 28 2003, 01:33 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Jan 28 2003, 06:54 AM
Trinity blows me so she gets the ____ from me :)

nice

It's media manipulation day,here on Hondaswap.com

As for Trinity's stuff,I can't say anything,I still think the gold CRX on the cover of import tuner a few months ago was a work of art.Now that I have admitted that,I am going to my room with no supper to wait for dad to come home with his belt.

seriously who cares, the valve cover looks good almost looks bronze atleast it isnt sparkle paint or something. Plus how many girls do any of us know that actually hook up there cars and are intrested in cars. wish mine was.

i know your not calling me a fucktard, if you could read the point i was making is that she is a girl and is hooking her car up. whos the fucktard

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jan 28 2003, 03:29 PM
Plus how many girls do any of us know that actually hook up there cars and are intrested in cars.

:ufucktard:

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Jan 28 2003, 05:49 PM
got any of that color left?. . . . cause, I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT!

Nah, screw that, you want to be a "Goldmember" :)

your still a dumbass afi, think your tough on the internet all i did was compliment her valve cover.

enough of this bullshit you fucking little bitches. im tired of babay sitting. take it to pm's.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back