new :) ; got a plain honda accord 95 - need help !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

desi

ugh so i have a honda accord 95 dx and have no clue what to do with it :eek: . i dont know how to fix the cancer or what color to paint it ... any very creative people ??? need as much help as i can get .. thanks :)

well?

well its all up to you as far as your budget and what look you are going for. street/show? dd/trailer queen? need some more info so we can throw ya some ideas

Purple? Seems like you like the color. Fixing the "cancer" will take anything from sanding out the entire area, then priming and painting- to cutting it out and welding in new pieces of steel.

well i want it to be show but i love black and pink together. i want the best stuff for the cheapest or good enough prices. i know some guy to fix the cancer but he's slacking where else could i go ??

Any body shop will do it, and Honda probably will to, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna rape you and your babies if you have them do it, just for the record, are you a chick?

well i want it to be show but i love black and pink together. i want the best stuff for the cheapest or good enough prices. i know some guy to fix the cancer but he's slacking where else could i go ??

Just FYI, the best stuff usually isn't the cheapest stuff. If you want quality then you probably need to spend some money. And yes, if you have a body shop properly repair your rusted quarters it's probably going to run you a couple grand at least...

haha what the ? yeah im a girl lol. well im kinda looking to buy a pink auto trans shift knob thingy and tint. i dont want no one to rape my babies :/ but if it comes down to it , i want my car looking good . im working on my car from the inside out . also i wanna know where i can get sexy ass headlights :)

Honda dealer for the headlights. Anything other than that will make you look ridiculous.

u can get some parts for cheap on ebay but be very careful what u get - some is absolute junk and some is what the description says it is... my girl want me to paint her car metallic black w pink flakes and pink emblems..

Heres my buddy Mike's old 2 door neon, its gone now. But he painted it black and pink, you can save money on the body work and paint and different things if you start talking to people, become friends and catch some deals every now and then.

l_b9322dd44e33479e805f52624e2330e0.jpg

I can some times catch alot of good deals from mike because he's always buying, trading or selling something. The way I became friends with this guy, he was working at Ac Delco and I came in looking for a deal on spark plug wires for a 87 Crx Si I owned. Ever since then, we've been really good friends, to the point where he can trust me around any of his stash of car parts. He doesn't trust alot of people either. So just go about your way and talk to people locally. Never know who your going to meet.

Last edited:
haha what the ? yeah im a girl lol. well im kinda looking to buy a pink auto trans shift knob thingy and tint. i dont want no one to rape my babies :/ but if it comes down to it , i want my car looking good . im working on my car from the inside out . also i wanna know where i can get sexy ass headlights :)

Check E-Bay. If anybody is selling pink shift knobs, they're probably selling them on E-Bay. And by "sexy ass headlights", I assume you mean projectors? I'd check E-Bay for that too. You can probably have AutoZone or other parts stores order them for you, but it will be far cheaper online...

EDIT: I just checked E-Bay and they've got all kinds of pink shift knobs, but unfortunately none for automatics. You might be SOL on that one. You could always buy some plastic spray paint and paint your stock shifter...

Back