New Greddy Sohc Kit, Je,crower,etc...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tnsxsear

K guys I have a practically new Greddy single cam turbo kit with less than 25miles on this kit, before the motor let go. Comes complete with every last clamp and a huge greddy type 31 intercooler ($900) as well as a turbo xs BOV and all piping. Also for sale I have some crower rods and JE 9:1 turbo pistons for a sohc, One of the pistons has a very small chip that does not afect performance or compression at the very top of it.

Looking for about 1600obo for complete turbokit w/intercooler,bov,etc..
and about 450obo for rods and pistons
All offers will be considered, wiling to trade for any b-series allmotor parts..

greddyintercool.jpg

turbo.jpg

turbokit.jpg

pistonrod.jpg

pistonchip.jpg

interested in trading for a b18a swap? 100k miles on engine and tranny, new clutch, flywheel, axles.

not interested in my engine swap? b18a with new clutch, axles, reseurfaced flywheel, linkage, mounts, ecu. has approx 100k miles

what's not cool is you sending me a fake Skunk2 cam and never sending me a refund for that. That's call scamming and as long as I don't have that money back, I'll let people know what kind of seller you are. I didn't get a refund for the pistons either, I think the credit card company "persuade" you to give them their money back.

Back