new Greddy strut bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

got_nos?

what do u guys think abou the new Greddy Grex Triple Tube Strut Tower Bar.....is it better than the mugen

1159-l.jpg

mugenfrontstrut.jpg

if it is crap...
what do u guys suggest than....exept the frame locks... cause i dont think they do it for92-95's.....

i just visited korbachperformance.com and yes it is availabl now.... but what else is better if does are crap/...

That mugen bar is an ebay knock off. The real mugen has no bolts, or hinges, it's all one piece.

Neuspeed or Hotchkiss. Carbing is expensive, but also very good. Password JDM is planning a Carbing-style bar that will use the same design, but won't cost $450.

Comptech is also good, but doesn't connect to the upper-control arm mounts, and the firewall.

it sure does look like that comptech one is connected to the firewall, but i could be wrong.

NEUSPEED IS THE BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK. IT CONNECTS AT THE RIGHT PLACES. THE OTHER BARS DONT.

SORRY FOR CAPS...

im just saying thats what it looks like, i might be wrong though.

if b says neuspeed is the way to go, id believe him. ive never used that strut bar before, but im assuming there are a few people who have used neuspeeds and can vouch for the reduction in body roll.

the carbine and style like it are slightly better... but IMO, aren't worth the cost. the nuespeed bar is th ebest bang for the buck. it mounts to the shock tower on the body of the car-- connecting the CAR. the others uses the strut bolts and more or less connect the two suspension peices.... but theres still flex that way.

but on the Greddy...it holds the frame of the car like the type R and it also holds on the shock tower..... so it still should be good on the street...will be a bit better than the type R.....and it does look more quality than the mugen..... cause i was willing to spend 200 just for the upper strut.... cause i already got one...but not in the best...but really wanted a type R but couldnt find....so i put a cheap one for now... untill i get a good one....

Back