New Gtech Pro personnal dyno........

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndon S

I want to know if anybody out there has tried this new gadget or is thinking about it. It costs $250 and is not a permanent mount. I think it mounts on your window. It can measure reaction time,0-60ft,0-330ft,0-60mph,1/8 mile et,1000ft time,1/4 mile et,horsepower,torque,rpms,braking distance, and handling g's. You can also plug it into your computer and find were the best shift points are. You can find it at www.gtechpro.com.

i have only heard bad things about how inaccurate it is. you best bet is to save the $250 and go to the track, and have your car dyno'd. you'll get way more accurate results.

where do you live? there has to be something near you.

Actually, If it's not within .1 of your actual quarter time they'll give you your money back I've heard...

We took it to the track... and sure enough it was almost perfectly accurate for quarter mile times...

HP and TQ is a different story... Although we didn't have access to a scale to see the cars actual weight, so that kind of threw it off... It seemed fairly accurate on one of the cars we tried it on though... an Infinity G20... that was the only near stock vehicle we had, so we went with stock weight numbers...

James

Oh God can this question be asked any more times?

If your mother AND your cousin are named Fanny Mae, and your closest neighbor is 50 miles away, get a Gtech. Otherwise, spend a few extra dollars and get some dyno time or some dragstrip time.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back