New guy alert

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JH4DA9

Whats up evrybody?
the names marty and i'm from ct.
heard about this site from HonDA9racer.
i met a few of you over at the swap meet at clatons house in early march.
anyway, i drive a 93 integra with a few things, nothing special.
i don't post or say much, kind of just lurk around and get info.
i do like to attend meets and stuff like that, so if there are any in the northeast
i will probably be at them.
here's my car
INTHEGHETTO.jpg

I kinda remember the bumper black outs, but I don't remember the fog light black outs. Are those new ?

Also, Thumbs up to this guy's car - Talk about clean and well cared for.

Quoted post[/post]]
I kinda remember the bumper black outs, but I don't remember the fog light black outs. Are those new ?

Also, Thumbs up to this guy's car - Talk about clean and well cared for.

thanks. the bumper blackouts have been on for a while. i'm waiting for the local shop to get my amber lenses in.
the pic is kind of old, there are a few new exterior mods to it now.
honda integra amber side markers and a few honda emblems.
not much else since the meet. i am waithing ona set of advan a032r's that should be in tommorow.
i'll get some newer pics up soon and some engine shots after i clean all the winter grime off it.

oh woops my bad. i think the fog blackouts were off at the meet. it was only eletrical tape anyway lol.
the black in the center bottom is E-tape also lol. i love electrical tape, it's soooooo JDM. :ph34r:
i actually got the idea for it when i seen an s2000 at englishtown with tape in the same place.

OMGHI2U

YOU GOT A MY SPACE? EMAIL? PM? PICS? HOBBIES? I'M FROM OREGON! DO YOU LIKE SHORT GUYS? NISSANS? I LOVE YOUR CAR!

... oh wait a sec, it's a guy...

hey man, welcome to Humpaleg errr Hondaswap

hey dude, comin to autoX this weekend? check out the NE forum :p

Don't mind Silverchild, he's slightly retarded, which explains his time spent in the Air Force. :p

Welcome to Hondaswap.

welcome from the lowest mother fucker on HondaSwap. nice DA. whats done to it?

great lookin DA love two doors. trying to talk my gf into getting one. im rockin a sedan, its pretty gay. i dont like the blackouts, i think you should get a set of JDM 1 pieces, so clean and it would compliment your car well, imho. but, yea welcomet o HS

Quoted post[/post]]
only cuz you got jdm aiiiiiiirbags.

Quoted post[/post]]
great lookin DA love two doors. trying to talk my gf into getting one. im rockin a sedan, its pretty gay. i dont like the blackouts, i think you should get a set of JDM 1 pieces, so clean and it would compliment your car well, imho. but, yea welcomet o HS

Quoted post[/post]]
only cuz you got jdm aiiiiiiirbags.

thanks for all the welcomes.

one piece HL's will be in soon enough.
i got other shit to worry about first.
i'll get a list of mods and stuff up when i get some new pics
it's nothing fancy anyway. :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
OMGHI2U

YOU GOT A MY SPACE? EMAIL? PM? PICS? HOBBIES? I'M FROM OREGON! DO YOU LIKE SHORT GUYS? NISSANS? I LOVE YOUR CAR!

... oh wait a sec, it's a guy...

hey man, welcome to Humpaleg errr Hondaswap

Just illustrating the difference between when a dood shows up instead of a chick, it would be nice if the new girls on here treated new guys that way lol

anyway welcome aboard

Back