New Guy here!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beanerkid87

Hey guys i just purchased a 95 dx hatchback with a swapped in jdm h22a. Car is striped out of back seats and carpet. I shall post pics up asap.

I have some questions regarding my new purchase. The tranny is making weird noises. IM thinking the throw out bearing for the tranny or the actuall trany itself. I have not performed a oil change or a tranny fluid flush yet. It is a stick.

I wanted to know how i can find out what year engine i have. And is it ok to run on 91 octane here in california.

The odometer states 74k miles witch im hoping is true. The car has tokico illumini struts with red springs im not sure what they are and a ground control kit. aka coil overs.

Im coming from a 04 wrx sti witch i lost in a car accident. Im looking to learn as much as i can from this new car. The car has headers witch are wraped and exhaust im thinking 2.5 inch and a intake aswell. What can i do to this beast? Anything i should know?

Honda's only have one header...and if it has ground control coilovers then the springs are probably GC. I am pretty sure they are red. Any pics?

Back