new guy here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well my fans isnt working at the moment i have them wired up to a toggle switch to keep me from over heating.. but im not losing any coolent my temp gauge stays a lil bit below half way point when its warmed up and im not sure if there is any coolant in the oil but i opened my radiator cap the other day and let it run til the engine got warm and the coolant looked a lil milky i heard that could be a sign of head gasket as well? but it only throws out a lil bit of white and black smoke when i rev it high enough

its generally when the oil gets milky, but i guess its the same theory for the coolant
check and see if your oil is milky
if it is you need to not drive the car or you're gonna take out the motor
bad oil = seized motor

another thing as well.. oil light keeps coming on BUT oil is fine and right where it should be, could this be a sensor? it only comes on when im making turns or comes on every and now and then when im driving down the road.

oil sloshes when going around sharper turns, and if its low it can cause oil starvation.
could be a loose wire on the sensor, on the back of the block near the oil filter
could be the sensor itself
or it could be a sign of a bad oil pump
i'd check into that sooner than later because lack of oil pressure will toast your motor and has probably already done harm

check the wire first, then try a different sensor
if that doesn't work set your self up with a t and a oil pressure gauge, or just run the oil pressure gauge to check it temporarily to see if you have good pressure

also i re checked the radiatior cap for bubbles when fully warmed up and it had a few bubble here and there also i check the oil and its starting to look milky.. :/

thanks!!! is there any kool aid?? im thiiirsty.. :p
Plenty of Kool Aid + Cuban Cigars - stop on by any time for one!

Havanas%201.jpg

Havanas%202.jpg

Welcome to the HondaSwap Forums. :cool:

shouldn't those be in a humidor? lol
Yes indeed - what's left of them are in the long term storage humidor. The picture was just after I unpacked them from the sealed plastic bag they arrived in - just before they went into the humidor. :cool:

Back