New guy, ideas floating around, I'd like your input.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:woot: sold the van for $10,000 cash. Time to get started.

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

I'm rich bitch

Just read the first couple of posts.

If you get the 5th gen hatch, trust me, you can get it running in 3 weeks.

See when I was 16 I bought my 5th gen sedan my first car, engine took a shit within a week, so I had to save up for 7 months for a D15B Vtec - it's basically a D16z6 with 1.5 liters, but it's the most powerful D-series engine rated at 130hp at the crank. It's jdm so you can't really find them here, you can get it from www.hmotorsonline.com . I got my engine, transmission, AND ECU (po8) all together for $1,049 INCLUDING SHIPPING to my highschool automotive shop and swapped it all in 2 weeks (first time for me, I could do it in like a day or 2 now). The reason I got the tranny is because I had the nonvtec tranny and you need a Vtec tranny if you plan on staying in Vtec powerband when your on the gas. Pulls just fine for me :D and all I've got on it is short ram intake, header, and an exhaust shop 2.5'' cat-back because I also have reliability in mind and not enough money to turbocharge. I am about to buy a 75 shot nitrous oxide system with a 10 pound bottle tho :).

Back