new guy saying hello

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rhino1

hello all. i have just joined the site am wanted to say hello. i picked up a 94 integra a little while back an have decided to give it to my brother to be his first car. it is kinda rough, and needs attention everywhere. but he has a little over a year to get it going before he gets his license. i own a paint and body shop so i am making him do a lot of the work himself while i watch over his shoulder. anyways, if i ask a stupid question or anything, just work with me, im new. thanks

welcome,plz be a good newb,no mouthing of,reseac befoe you ask,and have fun,oh and post pix of your girl in te NWs girlfriend pic thread

Thanks for joining, Dito on start a tread with the build, it be sweet :), photobucket + a thred awesomeness :)

hi and welcome. :wave:

start a build thread so we can watch your bro's work! :D
Welcome and :ditto:.

Welcome to the site, and nice gesture playing big brother, for real.

Agaiin with the :ditto:. That is very awesome of you to give it to your little brother AND also offer help.

Thanks for joining, Dito on start a tread with the build, it be sweet :), photobucket + a thred awesomeness :)

:ditto: again. I look forward to you posting some pictures and making your build thread. Best of luck to you my friend. :thumbsup:

welcome,plz be a good newb,no mouthing of,reseac befoe you ask,and have fun,oh and post pix of your girl in te NWs girlfriend pic thread

haha, i will try and get some gf pics up, haha, shes a bit shy though. i will try to be a good newb. i have a 94 supra, very much under construction, and get on a forum for it. they murder you for being a dumb newb. i read a lot and dont ask much.

Thanks for the welcome guys

where should i start the thread, in the integra tech section or the body/exterior section? or here? wasnt quite sure where best it fit.

if its a general build thread,then the automultimedia section

haha, i will try and get some gf pics up, haha, shes a bit shy though. i will try to be a good newb. i have a 94 supra, very much under construction, and get on a forum for it. they murder you for being a dumb newb. i read a lot and dont ask much.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Hey No one said ya couldn't post a Supra up here as well :):D, Just corvette guy mite be like Supra pish haha:eek:!!! Anywayz welcome again, and Ya the media section be a grate place for ya shy girl ;)

Back