New guy to forums

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Who coordinates the NH runs ? I thought Jon did.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Oct 1 2003, 09:48 PM
Who coordinates the NH runs ? I thought Jon did.

-> Steve

nope...Bill (aka QuikSi) does

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 2 2003, 01:40 AM
hi jon! How much for a Tial wastegate? How far are you from where the NH run is gonna be? I'm tryin to buy one, but i am still lookin for pricing

Hes in Hudson I bvelieve Noah, which is about 10-15 minutes from one of the highways we will be on just as we cross over into NH. Problem is, there is really no easy way to get there without going thru Nashu and across the Hudson bridge....

Originally posted by quicksi+Oct 2 2003, 07:36 AM-->
ScrapinSi
@Oct 2 2003, 01:40 AM
hi jon! How much for a Tial wastegate? How far are you from where the NH run is gonna be? I'm tryin to buy one, but i am still lookin for pricing

Hes in Hudson I bvelieve Noah, which is about 10-15 minutes from one of the highways we will be on just as we cross over into NH. Problem is, there is really no easy way to get there without going thru Nashu and across the Hudson bridge....

actually we are in milford now
the hudson location was just way to much $$Scrapin i can do wg's for u
give me an email or PM

i dont know if im gonna make the run this year
we will have to see how my week goes
becaue other people rule my life now :unsure:

P9180006.jpg

P9180014.jpg

Originally posted by Slo+Oct 2 2003, 05:15 PM-->
Originally posted by quicksi@Oct 2 2003, 07:36 AM
ScrapinSi
@Oct 2 2003, 01:40 AM
hi jon!  How much for a Tial wastegate? How far are you from where the NH run is gonna be? I'm tryin to buy one, but i am still lookin for pricing

actually we are in milford now
the hudson location was just way to much $$Scrapin i can do wg's for u
give me an email or PM

i dont know if im gonna make the run this year
we will have to see how my week goes
becaue other people rule my life now :unsure:

P9180006.jpg

P9180014.jpg

congrats on the addition......

Back