New Guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AMDGOD

Hey All:

Just wanted to say hi. I currently have a G20, but am selling it and going to buy a G3 IGSR. :D

So 'hi' everyone.

--Garrett

I'm at school right now, but will when I get home. Wait, time for some old school photoshop. Give me a couple minutes. :D

--Garrett

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@May 6 2004, 09:14 AM
wow we sure are getting a lot of n00bies all of a sudden.

Hi.

Yeah, I am new to THIS forum, but as to online communities, definatly not.

Maximum PC Commpost (About 4,500 posts)
PC Gamer (About 2,500 posts)
G20.net (956 Posts)

So I know what all acromnyms (please forgive my spelling) mean, as well as forum manners.

This place looks great. Since I am selling my G20 I have been looking for a Honda community, and this looks like the one. :D

--Garrett

Originally posted by AMDGOD@May 6 2004, 11:20 AM

This place looks great. Since I am selling my G20 I have been looking for a Honda community, and this looks like the one. :D

--Garrett

It's actually the best one.

welcome aboard.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 10:02 AM
Nice future car. And welcome! Post your pic!

;)

GAWD! That's all you girls do is leg hump newbies... I swear, it's always "show your pic!" like you actually have a chance to get any...

*mutters* Girls... if it's got tits or wheels, it'll cause you trouble

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 6 2004, 11:34 AM-->
94RedSiGal
@May 6 2004, 10:02 AM
Nice future car. And welcome! Post your pic!

;)

GAWD! That's all you girls do is leg hump newbies... I swear, it's always "show your pic!" like you actually have a chance to get any...

*SMOOCH* Don't be jealous... you old thing. :D

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+May 6 2004, 09:28 AM-->
@May 6 2004, 11:20 AM

--Garrett

It's actually the best one.

welcome aboard.

Thanks so much. I believe it is the best as-well.

Hondachat.com is too....I guess you could say 'populated' too busy for me.
TI.com...... that place is like a company, nice looking website, but huge.
gs-r.com.....just a standered GSR forum, but it is too 'Generic' if you know what I am saying.

Hondaswap.com, it website is beautiful, from the lurking I have done in the past hour or so, the people here look to be great. :D IT has a Gallery, people are very smart, and polite. I look foward to my stay here. :D

--Garrett

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 10:37 AM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 6 2004, 11:34 AM
94RedSiGal
Nice future car.  And welcome!  Post your pic! 

;)

ACK! PHFTHBTBTBTBTBTB! *retch* Girl cooties! Git 'em off! Git 'em off!

And who are you calling old, mama-san? ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 09:37 AM-->
94RedSiGal

;)

:thumbsup:

--Garrett

Originally posted by AMDGOD@May 6 2004, 11:40 AM
gs-r.com.....just a standered GSR forum, but it is too 'Generic' if you know what I am saying.

Don't knock my other forum... you Republican. lol. Hmmm... TonyD will like you.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 09:42 AM-->
@May 6 2004, 11:40 AM

Definatly not, great place, but I came from g20.net so this look feels much more 'at home'

GS-r.com is great, don't get me wrong, just this place feels more at home then gs-r.com does. B)

--Garrett

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+May 6 2004, 11:41 AM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 10:37 AM
94RedSiGal

;)

ACK! PHFTHBTBTBTBTBTB! *retch* Girl cooties! Git 'em off! Git 'em off!

And who are you calling old, mama-san? ;)

I've not passed my sexual peak... ;) Better keep a good supply of tunafish juice handy on your nightstand for those long lonely nights.... <_<

:p

Originally posted by AMDGOD+May 6 2004, 11:43 AM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 09:42 AM
AMDGOD

Definatly not, great place, but I came from g20.net so this look feels much more 'at home'

GS-r.com is great, don't get me wrong, just this place feels more at home then gs-r.com does. B)

--Garrett

I racked up about 10,000 posts over at ClubSi in less than a year there.... and with tons of stupid dramas popping up all of the time. So that is why the relaxed atmosphere of the GS-R forum appeals to me. Also I have made two really good friends over there.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 6 2004, 10:48 AM-->
Originally posted by AMDGOD@May 6 2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 6 2004, 09:42 AM
AMDGOD

--Garrett

I racked up about 10,000 posts over at ClubSi in less than a year there.... and with tons of stupid dramas popping up all of the time. So that is why the relaxed atmosphere of the GS-R forum appeals to me. Also I have made two really good friends over there.

Oh that's cool. I guess my turn off there is just the standered vBulliten look. I prefer the looks of the custom sites, and I like this community so far (my whole hour now. lol)

:D

--Garrett

Back