New guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was recently introduced to the car scene and I really want to start out building a b20 block any suggestions,advice would be greatly appreciated

come up with a plan
decide on a budget
do a fuck ton of research
revise the plan
do more research
revise the plan
do more research
revise the plan
realize that this is going to be 50% over budget
do more research
finalize the plan
buy all of your parts
put it together
wash up
enjoy

seriously the best thing you can do is to go into this with a well researched, well thought out plan

I really want to work on a b20 with a b16 head I had that combo on a 97 civic coupe but a fiend did everythin I jus asked him to build it for I have only spent about 2,200$ but I don't feel the experience that I want so that's why I want to start this other project on my own any advice?

I really want to work on a b20 with a b16 head I had that combo on a 97 civic coupe but a fiend did everythin I jus asked him to build it for I have only spent about 2,200$ but I don't feel the experience that I want so that's why I want to start this other project on my own any advice?

are you going to be doing the wrenching yourself? if not, you're not going to be able to afford it. you may want to consider just getting an older car already swapped with a b18b or a b16.

at that point why not just get a GSR swap

I was checkin out my engine when I noticed that the driver side support was broken I was told that I would hasport motor mounts would anyone have some for sale?what is a good chipped ecu for this b20 b16 heade motor?and what would be some suggested mods for this:ph34r:

I was checkin out my engine when I noticed that the driver side support was broken I was told that I would hasport motor mounts would anyone have some for sale?what is a good chipped ecu for this b20 b16 heade motor?and what would be some suggested mods for this:ph34r:

Would anyone have a set of hasport motor mounts for a b20 b16 motor I really need them because now I can't drive my car

Well idk if it's because my vtec isn't workin but when I'm aceeleratin the car chokes or kind of stalls and i have to hit full throtle for that to stop but it usually happens only in first through third gear and at about 3000 rpm what could be some of the causes of this problem

Back