New guy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The issue will mostly likely be a spline related issue. Sometimes its lenght, But I dont think thats going to be an issue here. Im not 100% on that, but Im going to say spline count.

The cx hubs were smaller than the normal axels i think. again, i don't remember the exact issue, and this may be wrong.

Well then I didn't see that he had a cx.. I haven't ever messed with one of those yet.... My bad if I miss lead that part for you..

dont let these dickbags beat you up over your posting... it was not that bad... a little punctuation would have gone a long way, but at least you typed it all out and didnt use some form of interweb hood slang garbage like half of the tards on here

:werd:

It really wasn't that bad. Like E said, just try to punctuate and space things out. Giant walls of text are hard to focus on. Other then that though, your spelling is better then 90% of the tards using the Internet, and what you write is perfectly understandable, so it's all good.

Welcome to HS by the way! I'm one of the moderators here. Hope you enjoy your stay and find the site helpful... :D

Well first off I would like to say hi I'm new here and that my grammar and spelling is horrible most of the time so try and bare with me I drive 93 cx it's been around to say the least drove across country 6 times been stolen and sat for 2 years I'm in the process of doing a complete tear down and rebuild been getting parts little by little here and there doing suspension first then body and motor around they same time for paint reasons but anyway the main reason for this post is I think I'm going to go against the grain a little bit just to try it out I've done a lot of research but can't find it all I'm going to keep the little d15 block do a mini me with the z6 head I would like to know what kind of pistons I can use cause there is none for the d15 due to the fact that no one wants them just a little info and thoughts would be nice or ideas on this motor build I'm not looking for 500hp or anything
Is that one whole sentence?

Back