New guy....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

snotty badger

I'm new! I've came on to this site researching how to build a H22a EG Civic.

Currently got a 92 JDM Si VTEC Prelude, I'm toying with the idea of using that as my donor car.

I've searched a bit already and found quite a bit of info.:cool:

I'm a fabricator by trade (working in the motor sport industry) so that'll come in useful during the swap!

I'll post any questions I've got in the Hybrid forum anyways.

Looks like a great site you've here anyways! :)

Last edited:
well bloody-a we have a brit, welcome aboard mate, one day we will have crumpets and tea together, talk hondas and try not to get our nickers in a twist.
(and hit up a pub and order a yard of dark, english beer rocks!)

Thanks for the welcome my good Sir! You yanks certainly have a way with words! :lol:

Hmmm crumpets, but if we're going for sterotypical English food you can't beat Toad in the Hole!

Is there many British users on here then?

Orange bastards?????! What the f...? If anything I'm a healthy shade of white (read pastey British complextion.)

Ahh the British weather, yup its rainy! But living in the wettest part of the UK it does get that way. Although we have like four weeks of hot weather its classed as a drought....:confused:

Orange bastards?????! What the f...? If anything I'm a healthy shade of white (read pastey British complextion.)

Ahh the British weather, yup its rainy! But living in the wettest part of the UK it does get that way. Although we have like four weeks of hot weather its classed as a drought....:confused:

Welcome aboard bro. Dont mind the guy above. Hes happy hes not the new guy anymore.

You shouldnt have any problems getting help with your swap. We dont have a whole lot of H22 Civic owners, but we do have plenty of H22 Freaks and Civic Freaks. Youre bound to get help somewhere in between.

You have a board full of TopGear watchers (best thing to ever come from BBC2) so you shouldnt have any problems with the brit references. But, for god sakes, call the damn thing a hood and not a bonnett. :p

Welcome aboard bro. Dont mind the guy above. Hes happy hes not the new guy anymore.

You shouldnt have any problems getting help with your swap. We dont have a whole lot of H22 Civic owners, but we do have plenty of H22 Freaks and Civic Freaks. Youre bound to get help somewhere in between.

You have a board full of TopGear watchers (best thing to ever come from BBC2) so you shouldnt have any problems with the brit references. But, for god sakes, call the damn thing a hood and not a bonnett. :p

TpoGear FTW! Hopefully Hamster will be fully sorted soon and they can crack on with the next series :cool:

I'll can call the bonnet the hood if you call the trunk the boot... on second thoughts boot sounds kinda lame!

Radio 1 = :cool: except Westwood! lol

reikoshea- I couldn't get much further from London and still be in England! I'm next to the Scottish border. But if I see your Mum I'll say hi.. ;)

lol, thats what i figured when you said you lived in the rainiest part of england.

I was a good boy and watched all the special features for braveheart.

Back