New Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

new header

Let me know what you guys think of this new header, Clubsi had good insight into them and they cost a little less than the smsp unit.

Milan

The one I like is the second one on the header page on that website. the first one is a big bitch, i have actually seen the first one in a guys ride on thepartstrader.com a while ago.

Milan

Those headers look very nice and very well built, and i think the second one is desinged to clear but i just couldnt see spending 5-700 dollars on something that allows for no ac. Ya Ya i know race cars dont have ac, but my car is going to maintain its ac and it is possible to be fast with all the luxury benefits. but thats just my .02 Cents

Your .02 cents mean exactly that .o2 percent, JK :) I agree with you, I still am going to go with the SMSP headers, pay a premium but still keep the AC and keep optimal HP.

Milan

I would love to ditch AC but I am riding right now with no ac and it's a fucking nightmare. I did it with teh old hatch and it wasn't a problem but now it's just a necessisty.

Milan

I have seen thier headers before. AN-R is where I bought my clutch and flywheel. Nice headers though, and they have good customer service.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 2 2003, 10:23 PM
fuck AC
added weight
robs power
gives me migraines:(

:werd:
AC is for wimps. :)

I don't think that header would clear my radiator. It is fucking huge.

Okay detective Sandy Vagina. Relax I am fucking around. No need to go ape shit on me for it.

<---- Sooo not serious. :lol:

i wasn't either.. i was just trying to emphasize how bad florida is in the summer.. you literally wanna peel your shirt off.. its like when you get pants wet and they bug you b/c they stick to you? your shirt, shorts, boxers, socks and whatever else you have, does the same fucking sht.

D is right, it is just so fucking humid here. All I do is persperate when I fucking drive anywhere, to be honest I don't know how I did it with my old hatch. I think cause I was actually pushing power out of it.

A good friend of mine got Kenji's old NA 12 second hatch and he didn't have AC either. Then after a month or so I was helping him locate a compressor for his EG.

Florida sucks period, I might find myself up north soon looking for work.

Milan

Might have something to do with a billion hot bodies wandering around! Its hot as hell here!

Back