New Headunit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

Ok, so my 4 year old Clarion is turning itself off randomly, and it doesnt play Mp3's, so its time for a new one. Im not looking to spend alot of money, probably in the range of 250-350 (ebay kicks ass).
I dont have any amps, i dont have any fancy componet speakers, and i dont have any subs and i dont plan on buying any. I use the stock speakers with the factory tweeters and its good enough for me. I just want a decent sounding, looking, and a very user freindly interface.
Its not about how many outputs and inputs, cuz i dont use any cd changers or amps or nothing, its not about the loudest thing out there cuz i dont listen to music horribly loud. Taken all the things i said, which would you choose if you were me. Primarily im basing my decision on looks, price, display, and ease of use.
Here is what im looking at, let me know which ones are worst, good, better, best. Oh and if you have any suggestions other than the ones ive picked out, id like to hear them.

Alpine CDA 9853
Alpine CDA 9855 -- second choice, like the display lol.
Clarion DXZ945MP -- is the one im leaning towards for the most part based on looks and price.
Clarion DXZ845MC
Claion DXZ855MP
Pioneer DEH-P7700MP
Pioneer DEHP80MP
Kenwood KDCMP828

I'd say go for alpine, ive owned two alpine's in the past two years, (bought a new one b/c i worked at circuit city and got a discount on the new one) The one i bought was 400 retail, and i paid 300. But i'm partial to alpine because i love their quality and appearance.

:werd: Very nice deck.

alpine is nice, but i dunno..picking something out is so hard!!!!!!

forgot bout eclipse, looking up their stuff right now...

Back