New Hemi trucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5genracer

A friend of mine works at the Chrysler dealer in town and he said that they have around 15 new Dodge trucks with the new Hemi engines in them sitting in their shop, all around 8000 miles on the ODO. I guess they are spinning rods or something due to lack of oil pressure :eek: . Has anyone else heard of this? Maybe it is just because it has been -40 F out for the last week(plus wind chill), but who knows.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Feb 2 2004, 08:59 PM
fuck chrysler. 'nuff said

MOPAR = Misc. Odd-ball Parts Assembled Rediculiously...

Thats just like ford owners saying First On Race Day, which we all know isnt true.
It's more like Fucked Over Rebuilt Dodge, in my opinion

fuck a fuckin dodge

fuckin pieces of crap cant take a punch for shit

there is something VERY wrong when you almost total a fuckin dodge ram with a motorcycle

:lmao:

Yeah someone at work was telling me that the first Hemi's are coming back to the dealerships all fucked up. I guess Dodge realized the problem and has since fixed it, but i still wouldn't trust it, the suck hard. I saw one the other day that was loaded up on a flatbed cuz it was all fucked up in the front. you could tell it hadn't hit anything hard, but it still jacked the whole front end cuz they have no support.

heres another ford one: Found on Roadside Dead. And yeah Dodge sucks ass.

Have you seen the new Durango? Good job guys, another winner.

Moments Of Power Are Rare

Fuckin' Only Runs Downhill

Had One Never Did Again

Hold On Not Done Accellerating

speaking of the hemi thing.. that pisses me off.. all they are talking aout is a hemispherical combustion chamber... most of our honda's have that damnit

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 3 2004, 09:20 AM
speaking of the hemi thing.. that pisses me off.. all they are talking aout is a hemispherical combustion chamber... most of our honda's have that damnit

For that matter, the only four stroke engines NOT using a hemispherical combustion chamber are Briggs & Stratton engines and heavy truck diesel engines.

Back