new here and wondering about preludes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea i have trouble getting in and out of my transam, but i need something that the ass end isnt gona slide out every time i get on the gas when it rains.

ive got an 01. it's a decent car, handles allright with the tein s-tech springs. the front has plenty of legroom, but there is NO backseat whatsoever. definitely a great car though.

92-96= shitty ass door panel with vent in door setup= very shitty amount of leg room and space in the front....and there is NO space to speak of in the back. also.....they are in fact very very difficult to get in and out of if your around my heigth or taller (6') decnt going and handling car but as far as interior goes i think they suck balls. the 97 01 on the other hand is much more spacious and a nice car overall

yea im 6'1" so thats why i get concerned, hell even im my huge ass car i have now, i have to move the seat all the way back and tilt it to get comfortable with enough leg room.

im 5'10 and had plenty of room everywhere in my 2000 i used to have. i hung with every stock type r i raced with just an intake, up until 4th gear atleast. i miss my lude very much but i dont miss the payments.

Back