new here check this out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SmokinH22CL

sup yal, new to this forum! well i recently sold my 99 Accord 4cyl auto, i loved the accord! i miss it! now the new daily driver i have is a 98 Acura CL 5sp. anyways on my accord i mostly done exterior mods, and only intake and exhaust, and been saving money for the h22 swap. so i finally had the money to do the swap! but man i found the 98 acura cl with custom paint, h22 swap for a good price.. I thought about it for lil while and i decided to sell the accord and buy the cl. well actually i bought the cl first then sold the accord to make my money back, paid $6100 for the cl and sold the accord for $6500 on a bid on ebay.. so i was like hellz yeah i basicly traded traded the accord for the acura cl and still have all my money so now i can throw some into the engine! w00t!! i finally have a H22 engine!! but the swap wasn't done right from what i was told.. anyways ill post my questions in the tech forum.. well heres a couple pics my sold accord and the new whip!

th_Picture004.jpg

more pics of the accord - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378016

207635312_7c809fc23d.jpg

more pics of the cl - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2423995

Last edited:
sweet CL. I am usually not a fan ot 2 tone paint unless its on a lowered truck, but i like those colors together. one thing i gotta say though is that car would look a hell of a lot better with either an OEM body kit, or a nice clean one. isnt that a black widow kit? uggh, i hate those, it breaks up the lines of the car too much.

nice car though dude, and welcome to HS:)

lose the body kit.. and have the paint done in one solid color and that would be a clean ass ride.. never seen an h22 swap done on a CL :thumbsup:

lose the body kit.. and have the paint done in one solid color and that would be a clean ass ride.. never seen an h22 swap done on a CL :thumbsup:

i am losin the kit, well just the front and sides for now.. but yeah i bought the car like this and he gave me the stock front and back bumper, so i am going for the 94-97 accord wings west type w side skirts and still debating on which front lip to get, once i get that done then ill see how it goes with the back bumper.. man i fawkin love the two-tone so i dont care what you have to say about that, the top is midnight blue(black with blue pearl), the pin-stripe is mercedes silver, and the bottom is the new si civic blue..

and thanks yall for your comments

Back