1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new here check this out

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by SmokinH22CL, Aug 25, 2006.

1. SmokinH22CL

SmokinH22CL New Member

sup yal, new to this forum! well i recently sold my 99 Accord 4cyl auto, i loved the accord! i miss it! now the new daily driver i have is a 98 Acura CL 5sp. anyways on my accord i mostly done exterior mods, and only intake and exhaust, and been saving money for the h22 swap. so i finally had the money to do the swap! but man i found the 98 acura cl with custom paint, h22 swap for a good price.. I thought about it for lil while and i decided to sell the accord and buy the cl. well actually i bought the cl first then sold the accord to make my money back, paid $6100 for the cl and sold the accord for $6500 on a bid on ebay.. so i was like hellz yeah i basicly traded traded the accord for the acura cl and still have all my money so now i can throw some into the engine! w00t!! i finally have a H22 engine!! but the swap wasn't done right from what i was told.. anyways ill post my questions in the tech forum.. well heres a couple pics my sold accord and the new whip!

[​IMG]
    more pics of the accord - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2378016

[​IMG]

more pics of the cl - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2423995

Last edited: Aug 25, 2006
  2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

welcome to the site dude :)

3. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

a CL for $6100 ? Sold your Accord for $6500 ?

SCORE!

4. SmokinH22CL

SmokinH22CL New Member

i know right! :D

5. SmokinH22CL

SmokinH22CL New Member

6. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

sweet CL. I am usually not a fan ot 2 tone paint unless its on a lowered truck, but i like those colors together. one thing i gotta say though is that car would look a hell of a lot better with either an OEM body kit, or a nice clean one. isnt that a black widow kit? uggh, i hate those, it breaks up the lines of the car too much.

nice car though dude, and welcome to HS:)

7. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

lose the body kit.. and have the paint done in one solid color and that would be a clean ass ride.. never seen an h22 swap done on a CL :thumbsup:

8. SmokinH22CL

SmokinH22CL New Member

i am losin the kit, well just the front and sides for now.. but yeah i bought the car like this and he gave me the stock front and back bumper, so i am going for the 94-97 accord wings west type w side skirts and still debating on which front lip to get, once i get that done then ill see how it goes with the back bumper.. man i fawkin love the two-tone so i dont care what you have to say about that, the top is midnight blue(black with blue pearl), the pin-stripe is mercedes silver, and the bottom is the new si civic blue..

and thanks yall for your comments

9. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

:werd:

Welcome to the site!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted