New here, introducing myself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98EkSi

Hi Im new here so I thought I would start my first post and introduce myself. I have been an import and Honda lover for many years. My current ride is a 1998 Civic Coupe it has some basic stuff done IHE, lowered upgraded suspension, 99 B18B1 motor swap, tuned P28. Upgrades that are in the works are LS Vtec swap, Eibach sway bars, looking into a rear disc swap and Hasport motor mounts. Past import rides are a 89 Accord LXi, 89 RX-7, 87 Supra Turbo, 06 Sentra 1.8L and 04 Sentra SER. My Civic is one of the funnest I had owned. The Supra was fast and had lots of power but could not handle and the RX-7 was quick and could handle well for a RWD but it was NA.

Will here soon, once I get my LS Vtec done. Right now the civic is nothing special, red coupe with the custom faded primer hood, lowered 2.5 inches on HX rims. I no longer have any of the other cars, I wish I had more digital pics of them.

As promised pics of my ride after Ls Vtec.
DSCF0915.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

DSCF0926.jpg

DSCF0927.jpg

DSCF0925.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0923.jpg

DSCF0928.jpg

Vtec001.jpg

Vtec002.jpg

Vtec004.jpg

Vtec003.jpg

Dyno tuning and hooking up Vtec tomorrow, just got the swap done yesterday. Running really nice, still on the Ls tune.

Back