New here, socially awkward introduction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Auto multimedia is a good place. Just make sure you include a lot of pictures with your build. :)

I'd put it in auto multimedia. Lol ^

Either the multimedia, the model specific forum that matches, or engine building, if that's what you're building... or even break it down into suspension in the suspension forum, etc etc etc, or make the one big one.
whatever works for you.

we're not too picky about it as long as it kinda fits :)

Build threads are bad luck. At least mine are...

Oh yea, I am from Austin Texas, there are not a ton of speed shops in this area. Mostly "customs" shops that are like... "Well we dont have that exhaust you wanted but we do have the lambo door kit for your car" smh

Yeah, Austin is like that. :( I didn't want to post your location (I can see it easily) without you doing it first, so I thought I'd throw out the warning for Austin without saying it was Austin. :D

I may be moving to Austin as soon as my friend stops dragging ass. We've been talking about Austin for months now, moving in general for like a year.

I saw that picture and instantly wanted one of those dogs, so... I made one. :ph34r:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20130404_022708.jpg
    IMG_20130404_022708.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_20130404_022720.jpg
    IMG_20130404_022720.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_20130404_022734.jpg
    IMG_20130404_022734.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 326
damn, sounds like everybody is heading to austin.
I'm entertaining a move, and Austin was close to the top of the list as well. Lower median age, higher median income, and the city keeps growing. That, and the "Keep Austin Weird" campaign intrigue me a lot.

Austin is great from what I've heard as well. It's like a texas version of Portland, Or.

Austin is great from what I've heard as well. It's like a texas version of Portland, Or.
I would just hate to be surrounded by liberals in Texas. I'm sure they wouldn't like the "opinionated Yankee" either.

Back