New here, socially awkward introduction

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Austin was high on my list for relocation and still is.

oooh lime creek rd looks pretty sweet
Yup. It's LONG though... and quite a few bikers (motorcyclists) die out there every year. I tried to ride shotgun while looking through a video camera while my roommate drove- got REALLY sick.
LMAO I tried to run lime creek with my subie friends. Scaaaary! I miss Colorado roads
:D
Nice we've been eyeing Austin for awhile now.
Come on down!
damn, sounds like everybody is heading to austin.
Everyone that lives there or goes to school there wants to stay- makes getting a job REALLY hard.
I saw that picture and instantly wanted one of those dogs, so... I made one. :ph34r:
I might have to make one too- I have a spare A6 block sitting under a recycle bin in my driveway.
those look fun.
:thumbsup: I make it a point to run those as often as I can, even in the truck or a rental. Every now and then you see a cop out there in his/her squad car going at it- those guys sure know how to handle a heavy Crown Vic pretty damn well through the twisties!

Welcome! I'm from a little further north, Fort Worth. Nice rides as well! :)

My company would love to relocate me to Denton, Dallas, Grand Prairie or Fort Worth. I might get chances to go do some audit and consulting in those areas but unfortunately we don't have an office in Austin.

My company would love to relocate me to Denton, Dallas, Grand Prairie or Fort Worth. I might get chances to go do some audit and consulting in those areas but unfortunately we don't have an office in Austin.
start one

Texas is awesome plus I live here which is particularly awesome. And I never thought I would ever say "Texas is Awesome" lol

From what I gather from frequented Infowars every day, Austin is a fascist hell hole.
Sounds like something infowars would say.

If it had pictures it would be. Glad to see we have a genuine car girl and not just an attention "seeker".

How I felt seeing an EG sedan with the same wheels as me for the first time today...

534783_10151905091120166_419447631_n.jpg

I just wanted to be special for a whole month. >_<

Back