New Here....Starting Project (B16 Turbo in EG hatch)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

avblueshark

Hi there. I'm totally new to the Honda scene, not new to cars/projects. I have a 2001 N/A Hyundai Tiburon with just about every bolt on,(quick) a 2007 VW GTI DSG soon to get stg 2 flash (quick), and a 2005 RX-8 -pretty much stock.(Honestly, a bit boring).
Me and a buddy just picked up a 95 si hatch for 600 bones! We work at a Honda dealership and pretty much stole this thing. Runs great! Only things wrong are a dented fender and busted tail light. Oh, and it's slow...;)
Anyway, we just picked up a B16a2 for a price I wont tell, (not believable) and we wanna drop this bitch in and boost it! Need a "fast" car! We just want a light weight hatch with 350 whp. Is that too much to ask???:D Block just got bored .020 over, and head tested and re-furbished. JE pistons and eagle rods on the way. Thing is, we literally have nothing else other than the motor (don't have- half shafts, ecu, transmission, linkage, and none of the pumps, pulleys, lines, etc). What have we gotten ourselves in to? Money not much of an issue.Question is, is there a way to get everything BUT the motor for a swap in some sort of package? Or do we really have to find a few part out cars? Otherwise, the shopping list is almost too much to bear. Thanks much! Looking forward to building a Honda Beast. I know, longish post...

Back