1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Here....Starting Project (B16 Turbo in EG hatch)

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by avblueshark, Aug 27, 2009.

1. avblueshark

avblueshark New Member

Hi there. I'm totally new to the Honda scene, not new to cars/projects. I have a 2001 N/A Hyundai Tiburon with just about every bolt on,(quick) a 2007 VW GTI DSG soon to get stg 2 flash (quick), and a 2005 RX-8 -pretty much stock.(Honestly, a bit boring).
    Me and a buddy just picked up a 95 si hatch for 600 bones! We work at a Honda dealership and pretty much stole this thing. Runs great! Only things wrong are a dented fender and busted tail light. Oh, and it's slow...;)
    Anyway, we just picked up a B16a2 for a price I wont tell, (not believable) and we wanna drop this bitch in and boost it! Need a "fast" car! We just want a light weight hatch with 350 whp. Is that too much to ask???:D Block just got bored .020 over, and head tested and re-furbished. JE pistons and eagle rods on the way. Thing is, we literally have nothing else other than the motor (don't have- half shafts, ecu, transmission, linkage, and none of the pumps, pulleys, lines, etc). What have we gotten ourselves in to? Money not much of an issue.Question is, is there a way to get everything BUT the motor for a swap in some sort of package? Or do we really have to find a few part out cars? Otherwise, the shopping list is almost too much to bear. Thanks much! Looking forward to building a Honda Beast. I know, longish post...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted