New Here...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you start a thread in Anything Goes saying you're a girl and you're new here, you'll get e-pimped.
If you start a thread in any other tech forum here, you'll get straight answers without all the "Hey it's a girl and she's hot" responses.

Originally posted by JDMilan@May 15 2003, 12:02 PM
Thats weird, i found different pics than you Pissedoffsol?????

:D

Milan

True, That IS so wrong - Only problem being is that some poor bloke hung his coat on the back rest of that chair.... :eek:

Honest...

Seriously Though, I am a nooby as well here but I guess I can welcome you as well....

Welcome !!

Regards

Chris

UK Side.. :blink:

If one more person quotes that damn picture of teh wildebeast, tehy will be banned. I dont need to see that at work.

Thanks

:spin: :ph34r:

I was about to make it into a screensaver - That way I would be too affraid to stop working for too long and get more work done. Sorry about the quoting though....looking at that picture I understand where you are coming from Bud.

Regards

Chris

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@May 15 2003, 08:24 PM
I dont think she's hot! Too White!

what are you talking about? shes African compared to me!! lol
me and my uber white ass

she's still not hot I dont care waht youa re, she isnt attractive... so shoot me

Originally posted by SiR Kid@May 16 2003, 02:46 AM
So, uh, where's the Bikini pic at, yo? :)

steve took it out of the posts and didn't even link it (wtf?) cuz he was at work and didn't want to look at it. :spin:

EDIT: btw, welcome to hondaswap.

Back