New here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SasSi

Just thought I'd play the roll of a newb & say hi! New to the forum, but obviously not the scene. I currently have a '99 Civic Si w/ JDM motor, but am thinking of selling it soon. Hope to have some "informative" discussions here. Peace out!

Nothing like a bot advertising on a car site. She doesn't even have any car stats/pics on that link. Yeah she uses the term "raceway" every now and again but for bikini contests. Geez, here goes another girly girl in the making. :roll:

Hi. Don't worry about the hornballs that want to :poke: you. They'll get the vasoline out and be done with it. :ph34r:

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Nov 11 2003, 10:40 PM
IF you are, let me be the first and certainly not the last to say, You are hot. <<<-- period.

Yeah... that's me. Thanks.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 11 2003, 10:41 PM
not a fan of red heads or that short of hair but body is nice

Thanks.... BTW... my hair is brown & longer now... not that it matters. ;)

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 11 2003, 10:43 PM
Nothing like a bot advertising on a car site. She doesn't even have any car stats/pics on that link. Yeah she uses the term "raceway" every now and again but for bikini contests. Geez, here goes another girly girl in the making. :roll:

WTF are you talking about???

She has been on CSi for well over 2 years now, and DOES have a kick ass EBP Si...almost like my old one. So stfu!

Welcome Sas!

:)

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 11 2003, 10:47 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Nov 11 2003, 10:43 PM

She has been on CSi for well over 2 years now, and DOES have a kick ass EBP Si...almost like my old one. So stfu!

Welcome Sas!

Didn't see one pic or link on her site. Get over yourself, she isnt gonna give you any.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97+Nov 11 2003, 10:48 PM-->
Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 11 2003, 10:47 PM
civicgirlracer97
Nothing like a bot advertising on a car site. She doesn't even have any car stats/pics on that link. Yeah she uses the term "raceway" every now and again but for bikini contests. Geez, here goes another girly girl in the making.  :roll:

Welcome Sas!

Didn't see one pic or link on her site. Get over yourself, she isnt gonna give you any.

When did I ever say anything about her giving me anything. Sorry that you were clearly mistaken and are now trying to remove your foot from your ass.

And if you didnt see a pic or link on her site maybe you should have given her a CHANCE to explain what she has, instead of jumping down her throat.

edit:...12 pages easy

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 11 2003, 10:43 PM

Don't be mad because I could kick your ass on or off the track! :D

Seriously though.... a '97 DX up against a '99 Si.... hmmm... wonder who would win that race. Not to mention I have an excellent reaction time.

I suggest you act right before you get smacked right! Just because I'm new on this board, doesn't mean I'm "new". Everytime I join a car-based web board, I have to deal with idiots like you who assume I know nothing about cars just because I'm a girl & I don't link my car pics or race slips. Guess again.

As you can see, my name's SasSi & I live up to it.

Peace.

.... just by browsing through your portfolio I would like to restate my previous statement,
s3db64c5495233.jpg

welcome to the site hope you dont leave cause everyone starts droooling, including myself, :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 11 2003, 10:51 PM-->
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 11 2003, 10:48 PM
civicgirlracer97
Nothing like a bot advertising on a car site. She doesn't even have any car stats/pics on that link. Yeah she uses the term "raceway" every now and again but for bikini contests. Geez, here goes another girly girl in the making.  :roll:

Welcome Sas!

When did I ever say anything about her giving me anything. Sorry that you were clearly mistaken and are now trying to remove your foot from your ass.

And if you didnt see a pic or link on her site maybe you should have given her a CHANCE to explain what she has, instead of jumping down her throat.

edit:...12 pages easy

What type ofJDM engine, what mods???? Anyone can say they have a swap. I just simply said there isn't one pic of it on there and that there is maybe a paragraph stating what I just wrote. You got all jumpy because I made a comment on her supposivly being all into the import scene when obviously she is more into modeling. Anyone can strap on a two piece and strut around a stage but does she know how to tune a car, or did someone else do it for her to parade around in???

Welcome Sas!

Thanks, sisteve!

Those who know me, or are willing to get to know me, know what I'm about. Those who don't, can eat my exhaust. :p

Originally posted by SasSi+Nov 11 2003, 10:52 PM-->
civicgirlracer97

Don't be mad because I could kick your ass on or off the track! :D

Seriously though.... a '97 DX up against a '99 Si.... hmmm... wonder who would win that race. Not to mention I have an excellent reaction time.

I suggest you act right before you get smacked right! Just because I'm new on this board, doesn't mean I'm "new". Everytime I join a car-based web board, I have to deal with idiots like you who assume I know nothing about cars just because I'm a girl & I don't link my car pics or race slips. Guess again.

As you can see, my name's SasSi & I live up to it.

Peace.

Ok lets see you bring it .....car is getting a B18 swap (GSR) with Garrett T3 turbo as we speak and I have my girls S13 right now. Talk a little shit if it makes you feel more like a woman and less like a tramp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back