New here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Nov 11 2003, 10:57 PM
What type ofJDM engine, what mods???? Anyone can say they have a swap. I just simply said there isn't one pic of it on there and that there is maybe a paragraph stating what I just wrote. You got all jumpy because I made a comment on her supposivly being all into the import scene when obviously she is more into modeling. Anyone can strap on a two piece and strut around a stage but does she know how to tune a car, or did someone else do it for her to parade around in???

well from remembering previous posts on CSi she used to wrench on her car with her friends/BF. And from what I can remember she used to have a JRSC...

im gonna join your fanclub.... I love you.

**note Im not obssesed your just a really hot lady who has a fast car and races it.... not that that is rare or anything....

attention9.gif

yup///

'99 Si, previously supercharged w/ stage 4b Hondata. Currently running simple setup- JDM B16 with OBDI ecu, stock tranny, & other engine, interior, & exterior mods. If you want a full list of mods, let me know & I'll post them. Might upgrade to the Y21 tranny that's sitting on my garage floor, but not sure yet. Also thinking about running the Hondata again for a better tuned program than the stock one.

To tell you the truth, I'm thinking about selling my Honda & getting another car that I can just leave stock & be happy with. I get tired of running into ignorant people (cough, cough) in this industry. Plus, as much as I love modding my car, everyone's got to grow up some time... I'm just not sure if I'm ready to yet!

Didn't even realize that it was a girl... I must've replied before a sig was made. Oh well, doesn't matter. Throw up some tech stuff, get into some discussions, and ignore the leg humpers.

Originally posted by sisteve+Nov 11 2003, 10:47 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Nov 11 2003, 10:43 PM
Nothing like a bot advertising on a car site. She doesn't even have any car stats/pics on that link. Yeah she uses the term "raceway" every now and again but for bikini contests. Geez, here goes another girly girl in the making. :roll:

WTF are you talking about???
She has been on CSi for well over 2 years now, and DOES have a kick ass EBP Si...almost like my old one. So stfu!
Welcome Sas!
:)

yes!

i was waiting for one of my fellow NE'ers to say it, before i could B)

welcome!

Originally posted by SasSi@Nov 11 2003, 11:09 PM
'99 Si, previously supercharged w/ stage 4b Hondata. Currently running simple setup- JDM B16 with OBDI ecu, stock tranny, & other engine, interior, & exterior mods. If you want a full list of mods, let me know & I'll post them. Might upgrade to the Y21 tranny that's sitting on my garage floor, but not sure yet. Also thinking about running the Hondata again for a better tuned program than the stock one.

To tell you the truth, I'm thinking about selling my Honda & getting another car that I can just leave stock & be happy with. I get tired of running into ignorant people (cough, cough) in this industry. Plus, as much as I love modding my car, everyone's got to grow up some time... I'm just not sure if I'm ready to yet!

:lol: And it took you how long to look that up from a site or magazine????? Please, give it a rest. I would stay and argue but obviously it's pointless and I have class in the morning. Stick to your modeling where you don't have to speak much, you look good but when you open your image goes to hell.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 11 2003, 11:13 PM
leghump.jpg

bastard! you beat me too it!!!!

civicgirlracer97: I think you should give it a rest, you don't know what your talking about.

Hello and welcome :)

Nevermind the boys there kinda undersexed :lol: Nice site. At anyrate they should stop humping you leg sometime next week so enjoy the welcome wagon!

Good one man......

What did you have in mind when you sell your civic??? IS300?!?!?! Haha

And it took you how long to look that up from a site or magazine????? Please, give it a rest. I would stay and argue but obviously it's pointless and I have class in the morning. Stick to your modeling where you don't have to speak much, you look good but when you open your image goes to hell.

It's asshole ricers like you that make people hate this industry. Being a model & traveling to many shows, I've met more dip-shits like you than I can count. I try not to waste my time with negative people, seeing as how there's too many of them in this world already. You think it took me too long to write a response so I must be lying? Perhaps it's the fact that I have more to do than sit here on this board & respond to every ignorant comment that gets posted.

Like I said before, people who know me know what I'm about. Those who have known me & seen my car know the truth. You don't believe me? I don't care. Who are you? No one. So enjoy your "motor swap", your life, & feel free not to participate in any more of my posts. Check your negativity & ignorance before trying to conversate with me because I'm way above your level in more ways than one.

OK, knock it off you two. SasSi, I have no problem nailing you to the wall in a non sexual way. To me, you're just one of the guys. And Civicgirlracer97, I've really had enough of your bullshit and your sig.

Damn people, who cares if she is male or female? And calling her a liar is fucking B.S., someones word is their honor, don't call them a liar if you have no proof.

Anyway, I admire the work you do, you probably could run circles around us when it comes to knowing the 'True' import scene.... But, you didn't answer my question! What kind of car were you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back