New here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pic wasn't that bad Steve :D

I hope your reply wasn't directed towards me, I thought the pic was some what of a compliment, but if it offended you then my bump. :hmm:

welcome. this is a good site for performance. enjoy your stay. that is all.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 11 2003, 11:27 PM
OK, knock it off you two. SasSi, I have no problem nailing you to the wall in a non sexual way. To me, you're just one of the guys. And Civicgirlracer97, I've really had enough of your bullshit and your sig.

Like I give a shit......... Fuck you, Sassi, and SiSteve.

I was simply making a statement and stevo had to go and get his hard on all envolved. I could really care less about any of your posts or whose thread is whose. There are only a few decent ones on here and those of you that know who you are will get the pics of me and my girls' cars and the pic of us (fully clothed of course unlike some tramps) via email. I got the scanner today. It's been real but not real fun.

Originally posted by MaliWho97@Nov 11 2003, 11:28 PM
But, you didn't answer my question! What kind of car were you thinking about?

My bad... I don't want to say because I've already heard enought shit tonight. Seriously though, I will eventually say what I'm thinking about getting, but it's taboo on a pro-Honda board. But don't worry... it's not domestic!

if I wasn't so lazy I'd find a pic of some cats fighting.....so......use your imagination.

Thread Closed.

Im tired of your Bull shit. :banned:

SasSi: Sorry your welcome wasn't so pleasant, I can relate to how you feel about the import world these days. Feel free to create another thread if you wish.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back