new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowboost

i am new to the site,so thought i would say hi and share a little about my car.i drive a 00 civic si with a fully built sleeved 84mm boosted lsvtec.i am a honda fanatic and so far the site has some good info and a awsome for sale section.my stay will be long,and thats about it :popcorn:

Enjoy the member's lounge. It is full of wacky shit, personal details,etc. You'll laugh, cry, shit, piss, bleed, and cum, sometimes all at once too.

Sift through the Girlfriend Picture Thread page by page. It will take all day and will be worth it.

no pics right this sec but here is a list of everything done to the car.will get pics asap.

2000 civic SI painted championship white from the rear to the doors door jams trunk engine bay all oem front end parts

blackworks one piece coilover suspension
polished skunk2 lower control arms

wheels Drag dr20s gold with polished lip

engine bay has been fully shaved

full brake tuck

full wire tuck

interior
leather front seats leather back seats in type f grey I also have the full interior swap for type F grey as well

JDM ITR lsd transmission with type R lsd 4.7 final drive

ACT 4 puck sprung clutch disc, HD act pressure plate gsr flywheel

motor
lsvtec
b16 head
Ferrea 33mm intake 28mm ex
titanium retainers
dual springs
gsr cams
skunk2 5 bolt cam gears
ARP headstuds
Type R intake manifold
Aem highflow fuel rail
cometic 84mm head gasket
LS block
AEBS sleeved O ringed block
JE 84mm 9:1 pistons for b16 head
crower billet rods
crower rod bolts
z10 3 main block girdle
ARP main stud kit
micro polished crank
balanced flywheel

Enjoy the member's lounge. It is full of wacky shit, personal details,etc. You'll laugh, cry, shit, piss, bleed, and cum, sometimes all at once too.

What thread are you hanging out in? or is injen under your desk?

I'm missing something =(

Back