new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Green 91

Hi, im new here, i own a 1991 Honda Civic hatch with DOHC ZC swap, just though i would let people know im here.
goodpic8xr.jpg

firststartup9wq.jpg

atleast every one here so far is nice and friendly, not like civic4g.com, thanks for the welcomes, i usally post on Clubcivic.com (91 hatchie), or honda-tuned.com (green 91), civic4g.com(green 91), and the thezcr.com(green 91), hope to post more here.

thanks agine :)

Hey man welcome to Honda-Swap. A few questions, did you do the ZC Swap yourself? Did you know your car is multicolored? Ahh, Im just joking. good luck with your car, get it painted flat black (TPP loves Primer!).

SEe ya round

Brian

whats up with the black stuff around your passenger side headlight?

welcome

looks like ghetto eye lids to me re: the black stuff...

you need the tube that goes to your intake before it sucks dirt into your motor...

is your block stamped zc? or is it d16a8 or d16a9?

did you do the swap?
if so you should have sprayed the bay while the engine was out... but looks decent...

black stuff= i had to replace headlight ,got it from junkyard and havent scraped it off, yes i know my car is multicolored, i awating new fenders to get it redon, yes i did the whole DPFI->MPFI->ZC swap my self, i did clean bay, but didnt come clean and ran out of time so i just put the engine in. yeas is a genuwine JDM SI DOHC ZC (stamped ZC), working on the plug for the hole in intake. that should answer all questions, but if you have more ask me. im a nice guy to deal with.

i paied $500 for the engine, it was in a CRX in the junkyard bought whole car for $500 (smashed in back), spent around $250 on parts, and swaped it in.

heres a photochop of my car flat black.
flatblac11da.jpg

zccode6wc.jpg

210compres23dw.jpg

imag00383ik.jpg

Back