new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i don't like dvd's or ps2 inside. it has to be nice and clean. and i like to have something diffrent. here it's normal to have lot's of speakers and neon and shit in the car. i don't like that at all.

k20 aren't cheap here either. normal price here is 6000 euro's with is +- 4 ~5000 dollar i think :S and that's just the beginning.

and the c2000 at the back.. well im going to build the s2000 tailights in my civic again. and it's a 2 liter engine. so that's why i put it there :)

and thanks for the welcome :)

im in a debate right now if i want to sink all the cash for a k20... or save some money and just get a b18c1.

if you can .. go for the k20.. i don't know how it's there with the police. overhere they don't know a thing about it. and they never check it.

Last edited:
you have matching tastes with most of us. it seems that a large percentage of people are all about go around here. not too many people have a problem with that.

the only USDM cars that got a b16 were the 99-00 Civic Si and the 94-95 Del Sol VTEC.

the 92-93 Integra GSR has a B17 VTEC which is basically the b16 with a 4mm longer stroke.

Most of the b16s you see in our cars are JDM cause we dont have a lot of local b16s to chose from.

overhere we love the jdm engine's, but they cost a lot more then the eudm ( europe domestic market ) engine's. some time's the double the price for jdm enigne's..

couple month's a go i swapped an b18 gsr engine. it was a pain in the ass. the wirring was a b*tch.

my k20 wirring was much easyer

it's a shame that the eg's don't have b16.

here was the b16 THE engine to swap. but now it's the b18 form the integra type r ( dc2 i believe ) and the k20. but as you know that's more expensive.. and we're dutchies so we don't like to spend money hahaha

k20 aren't cheap here either. normal price here is 6000 euro's with is +- 4 ~5000 dollar i think :S and that's just the beginning.

no way man. it's over $7500 u.s. dollars.

that is an expensive swap you just did. what do you do for work? you probably spent over 8000 euros on that. $10,000 u.s.

hm my mistake.. well i'm a mechanic. i work with motorcycles.
and my paycheck isn't that big. so i have a second job. normaly i work about 12 hours a day. sunday is my day off.

and this swap costed me around 8000

i bought the k20 'cheap' : 3500 euro. ( it's cheap because the normal price is +- 6000 euro overhere ) but the rest of the swap stuff is very expensive. because we have to order it in the us . overhere there's nothing available.

it costed me allmost a year of saving. but it's worth it :)

Last edited:
i have never seen the shifter from the civic si installed like that or a del sol dash in a civic so thats very unique in itself i think. you did a great job with this setup, the wheels and exterior look fine. i would leave the s2000 tails off but thats my opinion. welcome to hondswap!!

yeah, a k swap for me would run me close to 8-9k when all is said and done, dunno if i wanna put that much into just a stock motor swap...

there is a del sol around here with s2000 lights, if i see it around ill try and take a picture.. still not my thing but atleast its not a hack job.

Love the si shifter, and the del sol dash, very nice k swap 2... keep it up man... welcome...

yeah, a k swap for me would run me close to 8-9k when all is said and done, dunno if i wanna put that much into just a stock motor swap...

there is a del sol around here with s2000 lights, if i see it around ill try and take a picture.. still not my thing but atleast its not a hack job.

yes it's still just a stock motor swap. but in the netherlands i'm the second person who didi it. ( both eg's cales keg's now haha ) so it's a bit special. and i've swapped my b16a2 2 time's so it was time for something new :lol:

and pics of delsol with s2000 tails, bring them on :D

about the shifter, i know there's a aftermarket shifterbox, but i like to things the other way. so that's why i did it ;)

and thnx for the compliments.. i like those haha

Not knockin the idea or whatever, but i dont have the resources like you do to be able to do the swap, thats why it isnt worth it to me, personally.

Thats awesome you are the 2nd person in your COUNTRY to do it, thats somethin to brag about !!

are you near amsterdam?? I may be going on a trip there next summer. :D

well i'm an mechanic. i've swapped several b16's. if i didn't done that i probably wouldn't do this swap. and i earn some money with the swaps. so it was affordable.

and i had some help from my distributor ( HONTEC.NL - JDM Performance - Welcome )
and the first person who did the k swap. thanks to those guy's i could do it.

and amsterdam. well it's about 120 km away from eindhoven.. but the netherlands isn't that big hahaha.

you just gonna look around in amsterdam or what?

Yeah, hang out, visit, smoke legal weed, take legal mushrooms, see the sights.. you know the normal 20 something American touristy stuff.

hahahhaha i see you're going to enjoy your stay :lol:

it's legal inside. on the street they don't appreciate it all the time. soms coppers don't bother. some it will
so be careful ;)

Last edited:
hahaha!!!

anyway. it's for sale. my k20a2 powerd civic.

we bought a house and we need some money.. so the civic has to go..

Back