new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welcome, enjoy your stay. peace up a town down

ahahaha... WERD to that...
he will agree too... he lives in a town that starts with an "A" and its definitely filled with a bunch of backwoods retards! :lmao:
James didnt even see this town!

Well I had no idea where you were talking about when you told me where you worked... the map I bought sucked, it only covered inside the 820 loop. lol

So I just started driving. That main route through Arlington, I followed an SRT4 all the way through.

Well I had no idea where you were talking about when you told me where you worked... the map I bought sucked, it only covered inside the 820 loop. lol

So I just started driving. That main route through Arlington, I followed an SRT4 all the way through.

ah.. I see. Well the DFW area is pretty much a giant loop if you look at it... you can get anywhere from any highway pretty much... I know that you arent use to all the highways like in Ft. Wayne... I know how much you loved all of our on/off ramps & over/under passes!!! :lmao:

i want to see the alomo or however you spell it, that and i heard texas has crazy woman and great chilli

Hmm... I have been 46767146174 places and never been to San Antonio to see the Alamo. I plan on going soon though, down to the river walk. As for the rest of everything mentioned... not sure.

well i like chilli and real mexican food so i might have to make a trip down

well i like chilli and real mexican food so i might have to make a trip down

I will give us the authentic mexican food award! ^_^
I live like not even 5min from down town Ft. Worth & you have to go through "North Side" to get there which is a pretty thick hispanic community and they have some really good places to eat down there. Not to mention theres like a taco stand thing on every corner down there. (havent eaten from one of those though)

taco stands as long as they are clean are the best, i hit up as many as i could when i was in cali

taco stands as long as they are clean are the best, i hit up as many as i could when i was in cali

Aww... :drool: theres a guy in lower Greenville that sales tamales... they are some of the best tamales ever, next to my friend Lance's mother's. Atleast to what I can remember of lower greenville. ::wishes James could've gone to LG::

ha... Hixon aka turbo 2nr definitely got thread jacked!!!

ah.. I see. Well the DFW area is pretty much a giant loop if you look at it... you can get anywhere from any highway pretty much... I know that you arent use to all the highways like in Ft. Wayne... I know how much you loved all of our on/off ramps & over/under passes!!! :lmao:

Those highways in the DFW area were fun as hell! Confusing though. lol

Ha, thanks recked!! You pin-pointed it!!!

Yikes... until brandan (turbo-2nr) gets his vtec rewired in (it was staying on the whole time) he fixed a switch that controls it and you are able to switch it on/off. We went out to Arlington last night... that shits effin' fast with the vtec on its like mini-boosting minus the turbo lag... lol

I love our highways... they are fun!!!^_^
Atleast until you go down 45 into Houston. Good thing James didnt go down there dont think he would have made it out! :mellow:

metrodfw.jpg

Last edited:
at least it was on a switch
i've been in a car that needed a driver, and a vtec operator
wire was ran directly from the battery, cut inside, then ran to the solonoid
you just had to cross the wires to crack the mad tyte vtak

it was just to see if it was worth hooking up vtec on a single cam f22
yea... it was
so the kid got the computer and wired it up right

Back