new here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the switch is just temp spent 2 hours an the computer with hondata 2day and all thay hav 2 say is "it should work if you followed the instructions" well i did 5 times and it didnt there real e starting to piss me off i bout to chunck the hondata out the window and get somethin better like CROME PRO or Ubbredata jk

Last edited:
ha... thats insane! I saw that pink tee kid with the 4door and his friend with the red eg coupe... he said that he would dish his out to me for 75 or 100 but I havent him around!
the ones that neil wants to sale you are the old ugly vx wheels off of an eg thay look like hx wheels but r 13s an look funny

the switch is just temp spent 2 hours an the computer with hondata 2day and all thay hav 2 say is "it should work if you followed the instructions" well i did 5 times and it didnt there real e starting to piss me off i bout to chunck the hondata out the window and get somethin better like CROME PRO or Ubbredata jk

ahahaha... wow that sucks!! I kinda like the switch!! I dont think that I am going to run hondata on mine
who won that last race between the eg type-r and the coupe with the k20? I didnt get to see how it ended 'cause they were pretty even but it looked like the type-r may of had a fender on him :confused:

wait a minute... you actually want to use hondata?
i did at first, but now its just a pain in tha ass but my b16 runs a lot better on that than the p2p ecu. i just got the new v1-2-7 for s300 and every thang works perfect exc. the accessary vtec

yea that car was nasty fast!!! Ive never seen so many turbo & supercharged cars in one place last night. I think the best part was leaving and Matt took off on the highway with that bike! lol

*phew* i put a p2c (i think that's what it was called) in my b16 teg and it was the best ecu i ever ran without tuning it outright... it was a jdm ctr ecu. Sell that Hondata!

*phew* i put a p2c (i think that's what it was called) in my b16 teg and it was the best ecu i ever ran without tuning it outright... it was a jdm ctr ecu. Sell that Hondata!
hondata is popular in texas and every one can tune it unlike say neptune there is only 2 ppl in texas that do it, jason(stupidfied tuning in huston) who is known for blowing shit up, and tony palo in forth worth but for him to tune it its $500 plus $150 an hour

well, don't use neptune. the creator doesn't like to give out his software to just anyone. Crome is popular here... I just don't see why someone needs to pay 600 bucks for an ECU and a wire. lol

expensive as shit out there. maybe Artie should set up shop. He charges less than that, but dynos aren't cheap...

Back