New Hottie on the Cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
s3ee0063277a1e.jpg

s3f05e397f1c2d.jpg

s3f2ec1465c0a6.jpg

s3f593790668b6.jpg

s3ff8a3ccc0e18.jpg

s3fb44dd9bbfe7.jpg

s3f5a48b09eb20.jpg

s3f5a60c88648b.jpg

s3f5a63b93d09f.jpg

s3f59556d2bf32.jpg

Then we wonder why we dont have any girls posting often on here :lol:

Besides StarBellieAngel ;) , but she doesnt post up often anyway.

Personally, I think I'm more man pretty then B and wouldn't mind taking ar unning for this chance to persue my life goal of being a cover model.

Hi Guys! :wub:

Thanks so much for the support. It means so much to me. I mean, I drive a civic, but i paid some greasy looked guy (lol) to put everything on it for me, and then take it off. Now, i'm just trying to make it in the modeling world, and its soooo hard. Thanks so much everyone for always being there for me. OMG. thanks so much.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 06:45 PM

Thanks so much for the support. It means so much to me. I mean, I drive a civic, but i paid some greasy looked guy (lol) to put everything on it for me, and then take it off. Now, i'm just trying to make it in the modeling world, and its soooo hard. Thanks so much everyone for always being there for me. OMG. thanks so much.

:wub: :wub:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 15 2004, 10:45 PM

lol

Hi! Wow! Nice to see another girl on here!!! Do you model? Do you have a civic too?

ohh, and be sure to check out my website.

Thanks for the support.

Oh my god, it's such a good thing my boss isn't here today. This is pretty damn hilarious.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 16 2004, 10:12 AM
Oh my god, it's such a good thing my boss isn't here today. This is pretty damn hilarious.

:lol:

im waiting to hear from her lawyer.

ohh, and vote for me :wub:

ahahahaha, this has got to be one of the most hilarious things ive seen on this site so far....hahaha and be sure to know i voted for u on yor official website...! ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back