New hubble jpg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Go somewhere way the hell away from civilization and look up. Its fucking amazing. I get alot of that here in Texas. When there is no city or any lights whatsoever for 40 miles in every direction you can see everything. And shooting stars like crazy.. every few minutes.

I travel alot of long back roads at night being a bondsman.. Every once in a while I stop, get out, and stare for a little while.

Quoted post[/post]]
Go somewhere way the hell away from civilization and look up. Its fucking amazing. I get alot of that here in Texas. When there is no city or any lights whatsoever for 40 miles in every direction you can see everything. And shooting stars like crazy.. every few minutes.

I travel alot of long back roads at night being a bondsman.. Every once in a while I stop, get out, and stare for a little while.

Sounds inspirational

i saw a shooting star friday night and again saturday night

just keep it in the back of your mind to always randomly look up and you'll see em soon enough

I see shooting stars all the time. You just have to take the time to look up.

Quoted post[/post]]

I love to go into the mountains camping/hunting and just lay down and look at the stars for a long time. It's awesome. Then (if I went camping with my girlfriend) I go into the tent and have sex. :mrgreen:

Back