So recently my friends have been complaining that they mis drinking with me. I seriously think this has affected them more than me. Well I have been meaning to experiment with dry ice and alcohol s that I could possible inhale it, but I also realize that inhaling dry ice is not extremely good for you. Well today my friend who is a Biology major ran it by one of his cooler professors. He said, "Dry ice isn't good for you at all. There are other ways to vaporize it. You could boil it, but next to an open flame alcohol isn't your best friend. You could just get a nebulizer, like for people with asthma. Instead of putting medication in it, you would put alcohol in it." Well I thought it would be a fun experiment and I searched Ebay for one. Their not expensive, like between 30 and 60 bucks for a decent one. So why not. I bought one. It should be here by the weekend and I'll post up how this experiment worked. Maybe even some pictures.