New Imprezza WRX STi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VTEC_CBR

Did a quick search and saw the the new STI hasn't been posted. Well if it has, I didn't find it. Change the tail lights and you have a winner IMO.
sti__05.jpg

sti__03.jpg

wrx_sti_int.jpg

wrx_sti_f.jpg

wrx_sti_r.jpg

hey look! a focus with a hood scoop!

not digging it

i dunno, i really like the top angle-down shot of the silver one...that's hot. 'course i don't really like the straight on front or rear shots...but i'd still drive it all the hell over :)

it looks better in person, we have a bunch of these at one of the dealers i do work for.

id drive it.

if it was free.

Idiots, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side.

I love it.

My step bro has the 08 wrx sedan. I'm seriously in love with it. Like its so sleek and shit. If only I could afford another 100/mo I'd have one.

Idiots, they put the steering wheel on the wrong side.
lol wtf..manufacturing is etting dumber and dumber vy the day...

and or the appearance..i dont like it..it looks like too many cars put into one..mostly a fuckus..id love to go rally race it tough:D

looks ok
taillights suck

I like the first pictures, the black ones that have been posted on nasioc.com for awhile are ugly.

The silver one with the view from the top made me think of a BMW with the sweeping roof line.

Tails can use some work but I think the rest of it is nice. I want to see the actual numbers for it. I saw some videos of the test on the nurburg.

Back