New injectors, fuel rail and resistor box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
okay this is the deal. i put an AC fuel rail, dsm injectors, and a resistor box off of a 95 accord into my civic (b20/vtec) :) . now my car won't start :( . i'm getting approx 13.3 volts to each injector. the resistance across each injector is 2.6 ohms and i think i'm getting enough fuel pressure (not sure though because i don't have a fuel pressure gauge yet). also i'm still running the stock FPR. now since i've installed those parts, my car just cranks and tries to start but won't. i'm fresh out of ideas and i need more. if any of you have some input let me know. :)

edit: mods, sorry if this is in the wrong forum please move if it is thanx.

edit #2: well i pulled the injectors and fuel rail to make sure the injectors were pulsing fine and there was enough fuel pressure, well they are pulsing just fine and there is more than enought fuel pressure, fuel shot about 5 ft from the injectors. well i pulled the spark plugs to see how they looked and they were gas soaked and a bit fouled up, so i went and bought new plugs. that didn't help much, there is still too much fuel. so tomorrow i'm gonna run and pick up a new cap and rotorand see what that does. but i'm still looking for ideas if anybody has any.

okay, i figured it out. either the injectors are junk. or a possibility is that the new fuel setup was supplying way too much fuel for my motor. i played with the timing a bit and got the car to start, but it ran like shit. so i switched out the injectors with my stock ones and she runs just fine now. ohh well gotta figure something out for the injectors now.

ummmmmmm, maybe i over looked something, but you can't just throw in injectors that are almost twice the size of your stock injectors withouth scaling them down, i didn't see where you mentioned any type of fuel management to control the injectors :(

Back