New Job!!! Same Company!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
Well, I signed paperwork today for advancement in my position with Hilton Hotels. I've moved out of my Senior Support Agent position(2nd level at the helpdesk) to an Operator position in our Computer Operations in the WORLDWIDE company's Data Center here in Memphis, TN. I'll be on a second shift, watching over 672 servers dedicated to keeping Hilton Hotels and Hilton International up and running.

The new job came with a decent raise, and a completely new environment. I can't wait!

Rumor has it that we're getting a hardware refresh in that department in a couple of months too... complete with triple 19" LCD desktops and dual core machines. I can't wait!!! w00t!

Quoted post[/post]]
Well, I signed paperwork today for advancement in my position with Hilton Hotels. I've moved out of my Senior Support Agent position(2nd level at the helpdesk) to an Operator position in our Computer Operations in the WORLDWIDE company's Data Center here in Memphis, TN. I'll be on a second shift, watching over 672 servers dedicated to keeping Hilton Hotels and Hilton International up and running.

The new job came with a decent raise, and a completely new environment. I can't wait!

Rumor has it that we're getting a hardware refresh in that department in a couple of months too... complete with triple 19" LCD desktops and dual core machines. I can't wait!!! w00t!
nice :thumbsup: goodluck :)

speaking of advancement... i've been working for the City of Lancaster doing Maintenance and Custodial for only 3 weeks and my boss has already told me that a few people at City Hall like my work and at few people at a local Performing Arts Center have taken notice as well, therefore I should already be getting a raise soon. I go up $3 more an hour for doing absolute shit. 2 days out of the week I do custodial work, clean a few bathrooms and vacuum. The other 3 days I just go around to different places to change burned out light bulbs and make sure all the sprinklers are working. Easy as shit yet some people just can't do it.

Anyway, didn't mean to thread jack or steal your spot light :p Have fun :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
tell my wife Paris i said hi.

i havent seen her in weeks.
But I'm sure you've smelled her somewhere.

Congrats on the promotion - I have the same opportunity here (Better position) but I lose my dual core / triple monitor setup :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
tell my wife Paris i said hi.

i havent seen her in weeks.
But I'm sure you've smelled her somewhere.

Congrats on the promotion - I have the same opportunity here (Better position) but I lose my dual core / triple monitor setup :cry:

:)

ive got both a 19 and 17 ACER LCD with 8mx response time i can sell you :)

Lemme get to my new desk... they sent out the announcement, and now I just need to get my ass over there Sunday.

Back