New job so I am dreaming

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
I want my multihead setup back BAD.

If/when I save the cash, I want a TigerVista display and a Matrox Parhelia.

One -o- deez

tigervista-trio-19t_700w.jpg

Coupled to one -o- deez

parhelia.jpg

I would prefer a Geforce based card. Does anyone know of a Geforce card that will handle three displays? I can get Linux to like an nVidia card a lot better.

Okay, dream's over. :lol:

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 22 2005, 12:33 AM
I am saving up for my NVIDIA 6800 Ultra DDL, and my Apple 30" Cinema Display. :)
[post=489912]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd go for a big ol widescreen, but after my old trihead beast, I want three of em.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Apr 22 2005, 06:33 AM
I am saving up for my NVIDIA 6800 Ultra DDL, and my Apple 30" Cinema Display. :)

Don't you have a PC? That video card won't work on a PC, it's made for Mac. From what I have read the Quadro 4000 and 4400 will drive the 30" at full resolution, but it has to be the new version ones.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 21 2005, 10:56 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Apr 22 2005, 06:33 AM

Don't you have a PC? That video card won't work on a PC, it's made for Mac. From what I have read the Quadro 4000 and 4400 will drive the 30" at full resolution, but it has to be the new version ones.
[post=489957]Quoted post[/post]​

I have both, I run a CRT on my PC as I really only play games on it. My macs are my work machines that I do everything else on. So for my new G5 that I am getting in about 2 weeks (when i get back from Europe), I will be getting the NVIDIA 6800 Ultra DDL, and I am still deciding on the monitor, I want the Apple 30inch display. However, the price is pushing my budget, so I am also thinking about the HP 23" widescreen display, and running my 17" as a secondary screen. I need to see my next paychecks, and check out how much cash I blow in France to see whether I purchase the 30" or not. :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 27 2005, 09:28 PM
Ahhh...I see, cool.

Where are you in Europe?
[post=492401]Quoted post[/post]​

I was in Munich yesterday, and today I am in the south of France. It is sweet, pics will be posted when I get back to the states. :)

Dude, you should told me, I live about two hours from Munich :) and yesterday was track day.

Back