New Job

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

I had my interview today at Cox Construction and it went well. They said they would get back by the end of the week. I will be driving all around San Diego County delivery stuff to construction sites, and i will be doing inventory at the main office. I think this job will kick ass. Wish me luck guys!!!!! B)

luck
Construction is badass, wouldn't like to do anything else...I've never tried driving for a company though. Inventory=:supergay:

good luck man! construction is cool....get out there and work hard lol...

Good luck....I did that for a little bit, and I enjoyed every mile...untill Ihad to load and unload....but it will eather make your back super strong or break it... :unsure:

i love doing inventory at work. hell, i helped set up the system.

every material group has a transistor, and in the computer its got a part number and a quantity. every friday, we just update the inventory with a push of a button. actually, we could update it every few minutes if i wanted.

we still do a slight paper trail on the material, just incase. im sure that will dissapear in a few months though.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jan 7 2004, 10:04 AM
i love doing inventory at work. hell, i helped set up the system.

every material group has a transistor, and in the computer its got a part number and a quantity. every friday, we just update the inventory with a push of a button. actually, we could update it every few minutes if i wanted.

we still do a slight paper trail on the material, just incase. im sure that will dissapear in a few months though.

hell ya inventory is uber easy, at legoland all i do is sit in front of the comp and surf HS, but driving is so much more fun, so i hope i get this job. Thank for your support guys!!!!

peace

jeff

sorry guys for the last post. I got the Job and worked my ass off all week. No inventory to deal with. I just drive all around San Diego County all day long. I get an hour lunch, and i go eat any were i please. This job kicks ass. I get to drive an F-250, Ranger, and Tundra. Me likey.

peace

jeff

Back