New Job!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

I haven't been posting that much lately, simply due to the fact that I have been busy with CPA credits, interviews, and dealing with other affiliations. BUT - I did want to add that after going through many interviews I finally got a position.

The company is called Crowe Chizek & Company, and maybe some of you guys have heard of them since they are predominatly located in the northeast but I got my contract in the mail today.

Starting date for me is September 2005, since I hit CPA eligibility May 2005. My starting salary is $48,000 which is great and I am going to be getting full medical, dental, vision insurance, and a nice 401(k) option, along with a lot of other fringe benefits. Oh, position title is "Auditor" w/in their Financial Institutions Group.

Just wanted to share that with you guys, cause I am very very extactic about the offer.

:thumbsup:

maybe its time for a new car?? :)

didn't take it yet, I'll be eligible May 2005, and I plan on taking half of the exam over the summer just before I start work.

woot woot

thats a lot of damn school for 48k

oh wait, its florida, i forgot.

you'd make 65+ here doing the same shit. :)

anyhoo- congrats.

majority of it will be in florida....but I will be in indiana for two weeks next year and chances are that I will be in the northeast for a week or two next year also.

Trust me, if I will fly into CT, I will call some HS peeps up for sure..... :)

yup, it feels good to secure a position before completion of school. Recruiters are going crazy down here for new auditors.

Back