new kia thats supposed to rival the audi tt

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not too bad. I like the views...except the profile. Looks sick from the front. I wonder if it comes with the ten year 100,000 mile warranty at a kia type price?

If they make it..... it will sell to every mid life crisis mother and 16yr old girl.

Itll be the next celica.

if it has more than 150hp which it should then it will be worth it.
i bet it will be around the 200 hp mark since that seems to be the standard for most 4 cylinder sport compacts these days.

It looks to garrish for my taste, but i also wouldn't buy a kia because it's a kia.

$14k is a good deal if you get, 100k warrenty, around 200hp, and it doesn't feel like it's going to fall apart at 100mph.

???

kinda reminds of the time i went out and got drunk. she looks good at first but when u wake up in the morning you'll regret it. Damn why do coronas tast so good.

Not at all, just gotta get a more reliable motor in it and have a little bit of pep for their HATE MEN drives.

The latest crop of Kia/Hyundai cars are actually pretty reliable. I'd buy one before a GM product.

if youre asking cal if he works for intercrew he doesnt. that would be a massive pay cut, and the commute would suck. (especially with their current location)

:werd: :lol:

ohh ok

if youre asking cal if he works for intercrew he doesnt. that would be a massive pay cut, and the commute would suck. (especially with their current location)
yah i new a frew that worked there but just quit i met them out at the races they said they could hook me up with some parts, since i already had a swap

Back