New kick-ass pics of the EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Apr 25 2005, 01:04 AM-->
Was that car ever in a wreck? The drivers side door looks off.

Looks nice though, did a good job. How does it look in person?
Yeah, it got popped from the side before I bought it. If I went out and took some time and realigned the door, you probably wouldn't be able to tell...but it's the same thing as the headlights. I'm too damn lazy (or too busy working) to do it...

meh...I'm too lazy.

Originally posted by driver1@Apr 25 2005, 07:03 AM
loookin good, but my question is why no color matched handles and lower plastic?

Because I'm a mad pimp like that, y0! lol...I wanted to keep it stock-looking...and this way, whenever I get my Ebay 'Type ARRRR Style' lip in, I don't have to paint it. But mostly because I want to keep it stock-looking.

Originally posted by formby@Apr 25 2005, 10:22 AM
looks great...how much was the paint job?....i need some one to paint my car :(

It was...um...enough :)

Calesta
@Apr 27 2005, 09:48 PM
:thumbsup:

I want that B8 when you yank it... guy at work wants small engines. :)

It's yours...lol...only other thing It would be doing would be sitting on my back porch (or in my 'Shed O' Shit' at my parent's house)...

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 27 2005, 11:11 PM
Because I'm a mad pimp like that, y0! lol...I wanted to keep it stock-looking...and this way, whenever I get my Ebay 'Type ARRRR Style' lip in, I don't have to paint it. But mostly because I want to keep it stock-looking.
[post=492345]Quoted post[/post]​

imo, they look nicer like that. color-matched or shaved everything looks too dull to me.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Apr 28 2005, 02:48 PM-->
civicious
@Apr 27 2005, 11:11 PM

imo, they look nicer like that. color-matched or shaved everything looks too dull to me.

[post=492467]Quoted post[/post]​

If everything is color matched it looks weaksauce, but I think matched mirrors, handles, and wing look real clean with black sideskirts, it has a nice flow.

Originally posted by civicious+Apr 27 2005, 10:11 PM-->
It's yours...lol...only other thing It would be doing would be sitting on my back porch (or in my 'Shed O' Shit' at my parent's house)...

Sweet. :lol:

92b16vx
@Apr 28 2005, 01:33 PM
If everything is color matched it looks weaksauce, but I think matched mirrors, handles, and wing look real clean with black sideskirts, it has a nice flow.
[post=492616]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Color matched side skirts just make the car look taller- that's not what you want, especially with 15 inch wheels. Black stock side skirts make the car look flatter and longer.

i like my side skirts painted

i like the car except i think it would look better without those corners, maybe some stock or stock jdm corners would look a little better.

nice car, really clean looking. Id put a carbon fiber duckbill wing on it. that would look really nice.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 1 2005, 02:14 AM
Looks good man. Now get it swapped.

And get away from that All Motor shit and Join the Dark Side.
[post=493559]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

yes the paint looks nice but i have one big prob that no one else seems to have. the licence plate holes and the emblem holes are still there. if your going top take the time to prep the car why not shave those off. its not like your using them are you? and as far as the stock look you should get the jdm thin molding and leave those black. on a white car it looks real good.

I've got license plate hole fillers that I haven't installed, and I've got a Honda emblem in my glovebox that I need to go buy some double-sided tape to mount.

And there's no way I'm spending like $75 for JDM thin side moulding. Waste of money.

I am not gonna go through and see what everyone else said, but I will say this, if you fill in the holes in the hood and shave and fill in the front bumper and paint it, it will look a little better. Unless you are putting the emblems and license plate back on. If you are putting the emblems and license plate back on, then nevermind. But if you are gonna leave them off then shave it up or else it looks kinda busted up yo.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 1 2005, 02:14 AM
Looks good man. Now get it swapped.

And get away from that All Motor shit and Join the Dark Side.
[post=493559]Quoted post[/post]​

Too bad we don't have a darth vader smiley. It would have mde my day to see that with a darth vader smiley at the end. :lol:

Back