1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new kid in town

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by NightCat, Nov 5, 2006.

1. NightCat

NightCat New Member

I figured I should post one of these "hi, I'm the n00b, please dont bash me with a wrench" threads.

um..I guess I'll start with me, My real name's David, I live in Colorado, I'm 17 and still in high school. I drive a 1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe with a D16Y8 powerplant. I've dropped an AEM CAI in it and thats all I've done so far.

I love drifting, I think it's freakin kewl how people can be in and out of control at the same time. I also like drag, it's amazing how fast some people can run the 1/4 mile.

also, everyone loves some good old fashion circuit.

I hate people who use the term " NOS " to mean Nitrous Oxide, NOS is a brand made by holley performance, not the only maker of nitrous, you also have NX and ZEX and I'm sure others that I just dont know of.

I believe there are 3 types of cars as fars as imports go, Imports, Ricers, and Tuners.
    Imports - general category of JDM cars and such, usually stock
    Ricers - cars with more external mods than engine mods, such as a 100% stock civic with a body kit
    Tuners - cars with either more engine mods than body mods, or an equal amount of both.

I'll probablly get knocked or corrected on that, but that's alright, it's an opinion for a reason.

and um..yea...that's some basic info about me.

peace
    - David.
    AKA: NightCat

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

welcome to the site david. it's a little slow here on the weekends, but picks up during the week :)

3. NightCat

NightCat New Member

thanks man :D

things dont seem too slow. some other forums ya dont get responces in for weeks.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted