New Kit 4 90-93 Accord *Must See*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

alright i just got my new issue of SCC Mag and was thumbin' through the pages when i came across an artical about a kit called the "Attack" to convert a 90-93 Accord into a very mean looking euro supercar. I think it looks pretty bad ass. :eek:

Check it and Say if you think it is Rice or Nice
The "Attack" Homepage

I would pimp that fucker, I dont care what anyone else says. LOL even though it would be slower than a box of rocks.

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Aug 21 2003, 08:16 PM
y not just buy a car that looks good and goes fast.

ah price. that kit only costs 16k a real Lotus or supercar is well over 100k. if someone wants to race Fuck Em' who care they already think your fast why should you prove anything.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4+Aug 22 2003, 10:21 AM-->
SleEPeR_CRX
@Aug 21 2003, 08:16 PM
y not just buy a car that looks good and goes fast.

ah price. that kit only costs 16k a real Lotus or supercar is well over 100k. if someone wants to race Fuck Em' who care they already think your fast why should you prove anything.

true... out of all of the ferraris and porsches ive reved at at stop lights only one has actually done anything, and that was run the red. :lol: . People driving cars that look like that dont need to prove anything and why would anyone know any different about this one.

plus it uses the f22. 2.2L Turbo with a few extras should put out 300hp or more. plus its rear wheel drive so it would definitly be fun.

Back