New kizzar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Trinity

I go back like Aqua Net.
well as some of you might now i had a pretty nice crx that i bought off a friend all done up for a good price. Had her for awhile and well one day i wrecked her. she has been sitting in a garage for the past 5 months because i don't have the money to fix her so i was gonna sell her. I got approached by a friend of mine that wants her and wanted to trade me even shells - my ef for his ek (i keep my b16 in the car to drop in my other ef ;) ). i want a newer car so i decide ok lets talk and see wht happens. well i'm an EK owner now and this is what i traded., she had minor front end damage where the rad support, headlights and hood needed to be replaced. oh and a rad. his car just has a scuffed bumper. That is what mine looked like before. its a decent trade but i think i am getting a litle beter of a deal and he knows it but just wants this car that bad. i know he will take care of her so its cool. anyways enjoy
i=wMjEyMjcxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

and this is what i got :).
Philly_09.jpg

i'm stoked now and i have big plans for the ek. it imght look somewhat done already but its far from it. everyone else is getting new cars so i figured i would show mine.

both cars look sweet. not sure who came out ahead on that deal but as long as you are both happy your both winners.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice cars.

looks nice, but whats up w/ the acura rims on the ek?

im jelous. only being able to work 10 hours a week with school is killing me. Im going to owe like 500 in taxes this year, the cocksuckers at the DMV called the guy i bought my gsr from and discovered that i shorted them on the selling price by about 6k and they want $500 + interest .... anyway beautiful cars :D

Both cars look bad to the boner! The only thing I do not like on the EK is the fog lights and the lip.

Paint the lip the same color as the car

Get rid of the fog lights

Type R rims are sweet! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 16 2004, 02:14 PM
Both cars look bad to the boner! The only thing I do not like on the EK is the fog lights and the lip.

Paint the lip the same color as the car

Get rid of the fog lights

Type R rims are sweet! :thumbsup:

well the lip is CF, i'm not gonna paint it. so your SOL, just gonna have to hate the lip and fogs :p :D ;)

and thanks jon for your comment

:thumbsup:

glad to hear ya finally got it trin :)

now drop an engine in there that will do the rims justice :)

both were/are fuckin sweet. though i would agree you got the better end of the deal.

-Chris

Back